Chapter 28| Farewell

Depuis le début

"Sarangahae (I love you)" she whispered. My stomach suddenly felt weird. She put her arms around my body and hugged me tightly.

"Nado Saranghae (I love you too)" I whispered back and kissed her in the forehead. We continue admiring the stars as we cuddle together. I wish this moment could last forever.

————
Y/n's POV

"Yah! You're really going?" Hana hugged me tightly.

"I have to" I hugged her back. I looked at Yejin who's crying already.

"Come here" I gesture her to join me and Hana. Yejin immediately join the hug and hugged us tightly.

"Take care in Japan, okay? And don't forget my Haikyuu merch, okay?" Hana told me.

"Yah! How can you say that when our bestfriend needs to go for a long time?" Yejin scolded Hana. Yejin looked at me and hug me again.

"Me too, I want a Kageyama Jersey" Yejin whispered.

"I heard that!!" Hana yelled loudly. Everyone outside the airport looked at us.

"Yah! We're in the airport! Don't shout!" Yejin said. I just chuckled at the both of them. I'll really miss this dorks.

"Gokjonghajima (Don't worry) I'll bring Haikyuu merch." I told the both of them. Someone suddenly coughed which caught our attention. I let go of the hug and saw Wooseok and Taehyun looking at us.

"Ehem! Ehem!" Wooseok and Taehyun fake coughed. I laughed at them and opened my arms.

"Come here!" I told them. They came closer to me and hugged me.

"Take care in Japan Y/n-ssi" Taehyun told me. Wooseok tapped my back

"Naruto merch please" Wooseok whispered. I let go of them and playfully rolled my eyes at Wooseok

"Arasseo (All right)" I told Wooseok, he gave me a childish smile and nodded.

I looked at the back where Beomgyu is standing. I smiled at him and opened my arms. He smiled and slowly came closer to me.

"Take care" He hugged me tight. I hugged him back and whispered.

"I will" I rubbed his back. We stayed like this for a pretty long time. We let go of the hug and smiled at each other. Beomgyu get my hands and caress it softly.

"I'll wait for you" Beomgyu said.

"I'll be back" I told him.

"Wah! You guys look so sweet. Is there no exchange of 'I love you's' hehehehehe" Wooseok teased us. Beomgyu took one step closer to me.

"I love you" He said, loud enough for our friends to hear.

"Wait a minute? Did I just heard—" Hana said. Our friends widened their eyes.

"I love you too" I told Beomgyu back. Our friends shifted their gaze to me then back to Beomgyu

"Can someone explain to me what's happening?" Yejin asked.

"Y/n-ssi!" Hana called me. I look at Hana and blinked multiple times.

"Oh would you look at that! I'm late for my flight! Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all! Take care!" I wave at everyone. Hana looked at me angrily. Well I kinda promise Hana and Yejin that if I like someone or I'm in a relationship, they'll be the first one to know. They probably felt betrayed because I didn't told them right away, oppss.....

"Yah! Get back here!" Hana said. I quickly get my luggage and ran. Before entering the airport, I stop midway and ran going back to them. I ran towards Beomgyu and gave him a kiss in the cheeks.

"Ah! You even kissed! Yah! Bae Y/n! Explain!" Hana shouted. I look at her and smile.

"I'll explain when I come back! Love you all!" I quickly went inside the airport. I looked outside through the glass and gave them a big heart using my arms. I mouthed 'Saranghae!' and waved at them.  I saw them waved back. They all used their hands to make one big heart for me and mouthed 'Take care!'. I looked at them one last time and smiled before walking out of their sight.

Don't worry, I'll come back...

-Author's Note-
Hi my lovely readers! I'm back again! Oooohhhh 2 more chapters to go and this book will end. I'm really excited for my next book which is a Soobin Fanfiction, after that I'll have Huening Kai and then Taehyun. Please support them as much as you supported this book. I would like to thank you guys for patiently waiting for the chapters of this book. I know that I update very slow especially because I have online class now and I had a lot of problems. I'm okay now so hopefully I can update the next chapter next week. I would like to thank you guys as well for the 104 Followers and 1k Votes. You guys are the best! Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋