"I know, hyung. Don't worry about me, I know martial arts and I also applied perfume that locks our omega smell." Jihyun reassured his worried brother. Jimin eased up a little after hearing that.

"Anyways, why are two bowls here? Did you have a guest over?" Jihyun asked, looking forward to the two empty bowls placed on the table.

Shit! I forgot to remove those!

"No, it was me! I was eating two different flavored ramen!" Jimin replied, voice a bit louder than usual, trying hard to sound logical in front of his extremely smart brother.

"Huh? Since when did you start eating so much? Are you speaking the truth?" Jihyun quirked an eyebrow, not really believing jimin.

"Yah! Can't I even eat food?!" Jimin exclaimed, sounding angry which was definitely not real, he was actually nervous.

"Okay, okay. Don't shout, I believe you. Anyways I have brought homemade kimbap for you. Let's eat!" Jihyun exclaimed, and immediately unwrapped the box he brought.

"Yeah." Jimin replied hesitantly, thinking about jungkook being in the closet.

Mr Jeon, I am sorry. Please wait for a bit.

Meanwhile jungkook was in the closet.

Why the fuck am I here? I am The Jeon Jungkook, why do I need to hide? I can just introduce myself. Fuck this!

He huffed, feeling annoyed and bored, and he was mentally cursing himself for not charging his phone.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed and immediately regretted as he heard Jimin's brother speak.

"Hyung, I think I heard something!" He said, looking at jimin who was busy munching on his food.

"Hmm? No, it's nothing, probably the people from the upper floor. Don't worry just eat." Jimin said, trying hard to reassure his brother that it was nothing. And Jihyun seemed to get that and didn't ask anything further.

And meanwhile, jungkook was trying hard not to shout.

A safety pin.

Yeah, he got hurt because of the safety pin.

And it fucking hurts.

"Why the fuck does he have safety pins?" Jungkook whispered to himself, and then only he rose his head to look around the tiny closet which was filled with Jimin's clothes and also the omega's scent. Jungkook calmed down taking in the delicious and calming scent of the omega which was almost all over the closet.

And then his eyes drifted off to the clothes, there were clothes from shirts, t shirts, pants and also suits. And some hoodies and sweaters which were definitely two sizes bigger for the omega, jungkook could tell it very clearly because that is his size. And considering the omega's size, those clothes will definitely not fit him properly.

But he will look cute though. Wait what?

Jungkook mentally scolded himself.

And just when he was about to fall asleep from overboredness( if it's a word, lol) the closet door opened revealing jimin who looked really worried and sorry.

"Mr Jeon, are you alright?" Jimin asked helping jungkook to come out of the closet.

"I guess." Jungkook replied, showing his finger which was actually bleeding.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry. Come here." Jimin said and made jungkook sit down on his bed, and then brought a first aid box.

"I am so sorry. My brother just showed up like that!" Jimin apologized and wiped off the little amount of blood off Jungkook's finger, applying an ointment.

"It's okay. But why did you have to hide me? I mean I could've just introduced myself as your boss." Jungkook asked, looking down at the beautiful omega who was on his knees, cleaning Jungkook's wound. And not to mention how beautiful he looked, with hair hiding his forehead, eyes wide open, and lips forming a cute pout.

"Uh-hh...... my brother is actually very dangerous, if he sees an alpha like this in my house, he will not only kill me but you too." Jimin replied, smiling slightly remembering about his brother's overprotective behavior.

"Oh." Jungkook responded, not really fond of the answer.

"It's done!" Jimin said, standing up.

"Thank you." Jungkook said standing up too.

"Your always welcome." Jimin replied with a bright smile.

"Then I should be going now." Jungkook said looking at the time on his wrist watch.

"Oh yeah! It's getting late." Jimin replied and accompanied jungkook to the exit.

"Bye, goodnight." Jimin said, waving at jungkook who was already half way through the stairs.

Jungkook looked back and waved at him too.

And finally left, with a tingling unfamiliar feeling.

________________________________

Update!! Hope y'all like it!

Sorry if it's too short, I will make another update Tomorrow.

Okay so which side ships do y'all prefer?

Tell me in the comments.

Bye!

I purple you guys!💜💜