Surprise

Guess what? I have a surprise for you.🙌

-Comment in line with your guess. (Just here)

I will dedicate the epilogue to the person/(s) who will answer correctly.

So,

The surprise is

Zara and Armaan are going to have a baby.👶

Lol,  it's not the thing.😂

Zara and Armaan are living happily ever after.😇

It's still not the thing.😜

Fine, fine, fine! Let me be serious.

Zainab and Shaiq shippers, be ready!

Zainab and Shaiq are separated. :(

Okay, okay, now I will be serious.

ZAINAB AND SHAIQ ARE GOING TO HAVE THEIR SEPARATE STORY.

Happy?

Tbh, I thought that this couple has so much potential, even this friends-to-lovers trope has so much capacity to write, so I will not rush them. Also, the number of requests I got from you guys for a happy ending of SHAINAB, was not something I could ignore. When I was writing this story, I never thought many people on this vast platform would care about ZARMAAN, let alone SHAINAB. And it all happened because of Allah SWT's help and blessings upon me and then your support.  Your comments for SHAINAB's happy ending in the last few chapters despite that revenge thing warmed up my heart and it relieved me that most of you guys were able to understand Zainab and the reason I added that revenge.

So we are getting a separate book for them. From how much material, I have in my mind, it will be a short story. But who knows, I may write more if I get more ideas and a really good response.

THERE WILL BE NO LOVE TRIANGLE!

I am not sure whether I will add Zara and Armaan into that story or not, but if even they will be there, they will just have a supporting role and they won't intrude in the love life of Zainab and Shaiq and vice versa. It will be just Zainab and Shaiq's story. Zarmaan will be living their lives happily with their baby.

There may be some new characters but again there will be NO love triangle.

Shaiq may get totally and totally different than what he is right now.😝

                        Far Away Love

Don't mind the cover please as I have made it in a hurry to inform you guys about the book. I will make a better one once I publish the book.

 I will make a better one once I publish the book

DESCRIPTION:-

It will be a kind of rough description, I will add a good one when I will publish the book.

Shaiq will come back after 5 years to Zainab and in this interval, Zainab has fallen more for him. But what will happen when he will be a totally different Shaiq and not her best friend anymore.

I know it sucks right now but I will write a better one later.

So I will take my leave. I will meet your first with the epilogue of Zarmaan and then I will be writing this book.