Chapter 28

Zara's POV

"You are her prince?" She peeks behind me and exclaims with an eerie glint in her eyes. Who is she talking to? I follow her gaze and turn around. My eyes gape open in shock to find Armaan standing there reciprocating my expressions. What is he doing here? How does he know I will be coming here? He first looks at me with a staggered look and then at Shiza.

"You are, isn't it?" She again asks, having the whole world's innocence on her face. What this girl is blabbering?

I glance back at Armaan. He has the same confused look on his face. What the heck he is doing here? But first, I need to zip this prattler's mouth. God knows where she gets this prince idea and the nastiest is she is asking this question to the most annoying person in my life.

"I am sure you are and you even like her too like the way you were looking...."

"Okay Shiza, it's enough. Children don't talk like this, " I interrupt her with a fake glare.

"Yes, I am her prince. "

And it's the time for me to be flabbergasted. He sits on his toes before her and ruffles her blonde hair. What has he just said? Has he gone insane? He looks at me with a smirk on his face. And now I know this is certainly one of his antics to tease me.

       *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Why you have come here?" I ask as soon as I enter the back yard where he is as usual busy with his phone.

"Because I want to," he mumbles without looking away from his phone.

"What?" I ask with an uncertain look.

Can for once this guy answer properly? I glare at him who is sitting with cross legs on the cement bench. From the way, he is carrying the phone in a horizontal position, I am sure he is playing a game.

He abruptly looks up with the hint of subtleness in his blue eyes.

"Its because I was free today so I decided to come here. In fact, I want to come with you but you didn't give me a chance to talk to you in the morning as you were so....flustered, " he says with a smug look.

"Excuse me? I didn't get flustered," I yell while glaring at him. But he is right. I didn't even spare him a glance this morning due to embarrassment.

"Okay, let's see," he says as he seizes his lower lip under his teeth as he swipes his finger harshly on the phone.

What the heck he is saying? I can never understand him.

"But how you know I will come here?" I ask as I settle myself on the bench placed in front of the one he is sitting in.

He again promptly looks up and eye at me. Instead of replying, he just stares at me. He sighs before looking back at the phone. It's like he is dubious to answer me or not.

"Because I followed you here," he mumbles softly which I can't understand. Maybe because I am sitting far from him or he has said it in a low voice which I can't decipher.

"What have you just said?" I ask.

"Can you stop with this interrogation. Aren't you seeing I am busy?" He says annoyingly.

Busy with your stupid games. Jerk!

"Zara, can you come with me? I have to discuss something with you."

I turn my head to the direction of the entrance to find Elizebath standing there.

"Okay, I am coming," I shout so that she can hear me.