"This can't happen again Ms. Maraj."

"Baby, you wouldn't be able to know what to do with it if I gave you the manual." She stifled a laugh while staring at herself in the mirror.

"You were just about to let me though."

She stood up, walking past me. She knew what she was doing. She pushed her ass up on me before standing at the door.

"This can't happen again Beyoncé."

I narrowed my eyes. I reached out and grabbed her throat. She just looked up at me with her eyebrow raised. I readjusted my hand on her throat and she smirked.

"You learn fast. Get off of me little girl."

I did. I made my way into Seven's room where she was sitting on the bed, getting ready to take her outfit off.

"Um... what you doing? You still have a party to host."

"Beyoncé I don't have time for you right now."

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Why do you keep kissing Diamonté? And why is she wearing the same costume as you when I specifically told her not to? See Beyoncé? She doesn't respect me."

"The 2 of you need to go ahead and find a common ground because neither of you are going anywhere. Y'all need to learn how to at least like each other."

"I'm never gonna like her, she's rude to me for no reason. What the fuck have I ever done to her to make her so mean to me?" She asked.

"When y'all first met, you literally called her dad an asshole and her mom a bitch. I think she might have a few reasons not to like you. You never apologized for that."

"You want me to apologize to her when she's rude to me every day? No."

I sighed. "Baby girl, I love you. I don't understand why you have a problem with Di. She's been my best friend ever since grade school. Why do you have such a problem with me and Di's relationship?"

"Because y'all are so affectionate and I'm your girlfriend. Everybody at school thinks Diamonté is your girlfriend whenever y'all are together because y'all like to kiss on each other's cheek and hold each other's hands and be real close. I just want y'all to calm down please."

I nodded my head. "We can do that. Now can we please go downstairs and actually enjoy this party that you put together?"

"Yes."

••

Diamonté sat down next to me, she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and kissed me on my cheek. "Good morning sexy."

"You're gonna make my girlfriend mad."

"Is she in here? No. You said I had to respect her to her face, not behind her back."

"You're sick." I started writing down the notes that were on the board.

"I think she's getting suspended again." She looked out the door.