𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Oakleys POV

It's been two months since Rudy came to see me in Ohio and within those two months we have become even closer as a couple. I'm just so happy to have him in my life.

Today is the first day we will be leaving the house since covid started. We decided to go to this cute flower field so that I can practice my photography, which I have started to take a liking to these last few months.

I'm finishing my hair when I suddenly feel a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"good morning baby," Rudy says while kissing my neck.

"morning bubba. why don't you go ahead and get ready so we can go to the field. oh and Emma is coming along with us so you better be on your best behavior young man."

Rudy playfully rolls his eyes, "ugh why does she have to come with us?"

Emma and Rudy have become closer which I'm happy about. They are like brother and sister and it's funny and adorable.

"oh come on, you know you love her."

He rolls his eyes again and walks to the bathroom to get ready.

"Emma kick my seat one more time and I'll leave your ass on the side of the road."

"Rudy you won't do shit."

I'm just sitting in the passenger seat trying my best not to pee myself from laughing so hard. Suddenly Rudy pulls over to the side of the road.

"who won't do shit? Because I will get out of this car and pull you out."

"Oh my gosh, guys y'all are acting like two year olds. Emma just stop kicking his seat, Rudy stop pouting and drive. I want to get these photos done."

And with that Rudy continues to drive till we finally get to this big open field. It's just full of flowers and it's honestly breathtaking.

"Rudy take off your shirt and just stand there and look hot," I say while laying on the ground so that I can look up at Rudy.

"uh Oakley what the fuck are you doing?" Emma asks while looking at me like I've gone mad

"What? I want to get a good photo of my boyfriend and this would be a perfect so shut up and let me do my work," I say while laughing.

After about an hour of taking photos and messing around in the field, the three of us went back to the house where we were met with a surprise.

"holy shit what are you guys doing here?"

𝙰/𝙽 𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑 𝚑𝚒 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚠! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!