This is Halloween 🎃 Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Me? Know what's going on? Pft nah I'm just as clueless as you are." She denies.

I look at her unconvinced. Her eyes express guilt. "I-... its complicated."

"Does this have to do with the resets?"

She looks up shocked. "You know about the resets!?"

I nod. "Yeah Sans told me about it. So does this involve the resets?"

"Yea it does.... You remember when Toriel told us about Asriel and Chara right?"

"Yea. Wait are you saying that was one of them? Or more likely Chara since she is human."

"Yes it is Chara."

"But I don't understand. Chara was a good person and that message was anything but good."

"Yes Chara was good. But only towards monsters. I learned later that Chara did not like other human beings. That could be the reason why she mainly targeted you."

"Wouldn't you be targeted as well?"

"Yes but in a different way. You see I've met Chara before more specifically her soul. It was during my ... genocide route ... after I killed nearly everyone and made my way to the barrier she appeared. She told me she was following me from the very beginning, watched over me and translated stuff.

"Oh Like an omniscient narrator."

"I have no Idea what that means but you are most likely right. Anyway, she grew to care for the others including me. But when I reset and killed everyone I reawakened her hatred for others, especially humans. Ever since that reset she has been hostile. Telling me that the true perfect ending is everybody dead. But I was too determined to find a happy ending so I didn't listen to her. I guess she now got enough determination to act on her own accord."

"So because you killed everyone she now wants to kill others aswell?"

"Yeah. I know, this is all my fault. And correction, she wants to kill again not for the first time. You see, when I fought Sans, I began to give up, Chara used that opportunity and took over my body. The only way I won was because Chara was better than me and stayed determined."

"Does, Sans know about Chara?"

"He knows as much as the others know. But what I told you he doesn't. And I'd prefer too keep it that way. This is all my fault not Chara's and he should continue to think that." Her head hung low in shame.

I kneel down to her height and placed my hand on her shoulder "Frisk, thank you for telling me this. I can promise you that we will be here to help you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now we should get going. Before the others get suspicious."

"Yeah, we should clean that 'ketchup' before Sans gets any ideas."

"Ew, Frisk!" She giggles and grabbed the cleaning supplies. I grabbed a few as well. And we walked outside.

"Okay but where did that blood come from? I mean no monster can bleed." She wonders.

"I have no idea... wait!" I stop walking.

"What is it?"

"She grabbed my leg while I was asleep..."

"Okay. What does that have to do with..." We look down to the red boots I was wearing and as I bring my foot up a stain of blood appears on the white snow. How did we not notice it before?

The pain sets in.

"Crap."

Time skip___________ 6 days later...