☆ T H I R T Y - F O U R ☆

a week or two had gone by,and annie was at the orlando's.she had met the whole crew,and they all loved her-especially johnny's parents. lauren and annie had become so close,kicking johnny out of the picture would've been fine for the both of them.

they had been eating dinner,as johnny's parents finally asked the question. "so how'd you two even meet again?"his mom asked.annie laughed,as johnny was trying to hide his face from the laughter. "i texted the wrong number-thinking it was my friend.then he responded."she said to her.the whole table laughed. "what an interesting love story."his dad,dale said. "you know annie,you are a great fit for this family,"gushed johnny's older sister,maddie.emily rolled her eyes.
"thank you guys,it means a lot to me."annie said,happily as they smiled.

the group was then playing a board game and annie had won again. "you know,harvard student,you may be a little too smart for us here so we don't want to play with you anymore,"nadia said,as annie laughed. "yeah,my girl is smart."johnny said,as annie looked at him. "your girl."she said,as lauren had her hand around around annie. "nah,my girl."lauren said,as annie laughed. "wow john-you got lauren in competition to steal your girl,"nadia said as they laughed.

after a bit,annie was by herself sitting on her phone.lauren had called her upstairs and told her to follow the rose petals.she was a bit confused,but did so.she noticed all the lights were dark and it led to a bedroom. "huh?"she asked herself opening the door. the lights suddenly went on as everyone surprised her.she screamed. "oh my god!"she screamed. "you guys did this?"she asked everyone as they nodded.johnny had come out with a promise ring.she began to cry.

"annie,i know we met so weirdly,i'll admit.but,ever since i've known you-i've met a literal angel from heaven.you are the most kindest,prettiest,selfless girl i've ever met.you are always there for me and no matter what.we were rocky in the beginning,but i feel like we really changed each other.you've changed me in ways i never thought i'd ever fall in love.but,i did.i could go on and on about how you are the love of my life and how i want to spend the rest of my days with you,and have you nurse my children.julianna grace,will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes,yes yes!"she screamed as she jumped in his arms and they kissed.
"what would i have done without you?"
"no.what would i have done without you?"
|

Authors note-
JUST FINISHED!! What do you think?? Make sure to follow so you can get ahold of more Johannie and other books!! Thank you so much for all the support!!:)