☆ S E V E N T E E N ☆

"he texted you again?"kenzie asked.this time all the girls were at kenzie's apartment,and her apartment smelled like leather jackets and burnt marshmallows.her place gave off a sort of edgy vibe,mostly gray and black colors were in the house. isaak & armani had also accompanied the girls tonight.

"yeah,"annie responded. "he seems really nice."jayden said.jayden hasn't forced annie to do anything especially regarding boys that she doesn't want to.both kenzie and jayden known what had happened to annie,and tried to prevent her from getting any flashbacks of it. "i guess,"annie said,stuffing her face with chips.

"i can't believe you have johnny orlando wrapped around your finger,"said isaak.his black hair was all messy and of course he was wearing edgy clothing.isaak really knows how to make others uncomfortable,and sometimes he sure made annie uncomfortable. "not really."annie responded back. isaak rolled his eyes. "i don't know about wrapped around her finger,"armani said stepping in.his brown curls were messy and he was wearing jayden's purple sweatshirt. "but definitely cool to see him talking to you."he said.

a few hours had gone by,and of course kenzie and isaak had suggested a game idea.truth or dare,drinking addition. you answer the question,and you drink a sip of a light drink.if not,you have to have a bit more than a shot of a drink. "guys,i don't think it's a good idea.jayden and i have to drive back home,"annie said,unsurely. "i have armani to drive me,"jayden pointed out.annie could tell jayden clearly didn't get the point. she rolled her eyes. "come on anns!it'll be fun!you'll be fine,you won't even get that drunk.you'll be able to drive back home.come on loosen up!"kenzie said-lightly punching annie's shoulder.the group looked at annie waiting for her response. "fine,"she spat out.

annie did answer a few questions-they were more stupid ones.like when her first kiss was or something.
"so annie,"isaak said,clearly drunk.he just used any excuse he could to drink. "how did your brother die?"he flat out said.kenzie darted her eyes at him and glared him down. "what the heck?annie you don't have to answer if you don't want."kenzie said. "uh-it's fine.he died because of a heart disease."annie said. she lightly sipped a drink.

"i gotta use the bathroom,"annie said after a bit,getting up from the game.the others nodded,as she went in the bathroom and closed the door.she looked at herself in the mirror,and all she could think about was johnny and how she really wants to meet him.and how she hated the way she was acting towards him.however,what had happened then still affects her and trusting people-especially men.

she sighed heavily,as she heard the bathroom door crack open.it was isaak. "uh,couldn't you have waited?"annie asked. "i'd rather spend time with you."he said,giving her a wink. a million thoughts ran through her head as a flashback from what had happened came back.

three years ago while annie was in high school,she dated a guy named austin brown.he was really sweet to her,up until one night.

"austin,please stop!"she screamed as he slammed her on the bed.he kissed her roughly and had taken over.she had no strength to get up and she couldn't even kick him to make him move.he then took off her clothes. "please austin stop!i'm not ready,"annie pleaded-sobbing.

"shut up bitch,"austin said as he stuck it in.he slammed her against the wall and continued to be rough with her.he continued to kiss her roughly and give hickeys on her neck. "stop it,please."she sobbed.
"do you not love me?"he asked.he stopped. "of course i do,i'm just not ready,please just-"he continued to hurt her as she sobbed.

"isaak...what are you doing?"she asked,leaning back. he grabbed her waist roughly and began to kiss her.she tried to push him off,as he took her to the bedroom and locked the door. "stop it,please!"she yelled. she could taste the alcohol in his mouth."armani!kenz-"she tried to scream. "don't even think about telling my girlfriend,bitch."he said,as he roughly touched her body,as she cried. he took off her pants and stuck it in."no,no,no not again,please stop."annie said,softly. "you're just so hard to get away from,"he said,whispering in her ear.he then kissed her roughly and gave her hickeys as she cried and kicked as hard as she could.

he tried to pull her by the hair,but she got out of his grip.she quickly put her pants back on,and ran out of the room.kenzie,jayden and armani all left.

"what the fuck?"she said to herself.she didn't have time to stop and wait,however isaak yelled at her. "come back here leblanc!you have no idea what's coming for you!"he yelled,as she got her car keys and left,sobbing.