☆ T H I R T Y - T H R E E ☆

lauren and the group had called johnny's phone.
"dude!"hayden screamed.
"are you a girl now or something?you literally scream like lauren."he said,as he saw lauren rolling her eyes.
"dude,don't act like you didn't beat up two guys for your girl annie!in a fucking club!"carson yelled out.
"you haven't talked to us in so long and now we see you attacking people?"lauren screamed.
he had seen emily quiet.she's never quiet. "nobody should talk to her or do things like that to a woman.especially her."johnny said.
"i could've beat them up better than you,"nadia said as the group laughed. "john?"asked emily.
"yes?"
"are you going to come back?"she asked.
he laughed. "uh of course.i have to.but,i would love for her to come.or something,i'm not even sure how i'm going to ask her out-"
"bring her here.we could help you!"lauren said.
"yes,i'd actually love to meet her!"nadia said.
"i'll try and convince her,okay?"he had said,as annie opened the door suddenly. "hey,"she said to john. "you scared me!"he said to her,as he heard his friends laughing on the phone. "dude!show us her!"hayden said,as johnny flipped the camera to her.

"you're so pretty."nadia said,complimenting her,as emily laughed. "i know right,"said johnny,admiring her again. she smiled and said thank you. "johnny has been simping so hard lately," carson said,as they made fun of him again. "has my brother given you a hard time?"lauren asked,as annie laughed. "sometimes!"she said jokingly,as johnny's face dropped. "she's lying!"johnny said,tickling her. "guys!be serious.annie,would you consider coming over here to LA?"lauren asked.

annie sighed. "of course i do!I mean but with school-"
"understandable."emily said,as they rolled their eyes.
"how about in a week or two?"she asked.
"perfect."lauren said,as emily got shocked again.