☆ T W E N T Y - O N E ☆

annie had gotten out of her bed & gotten ready for the day-excited for johnny to come.she doesn't even understand why she is,but she's been so hesitant in talking to guys or other people because of what austin did to her.and now-isaak.

she had been really traumatized-and her clothes were all covered with tears from her mascara.she looked at herself in the mirror and saw her dark eyebrow bags. she hasn't heard anything from her best friends ever since yesterday night,or now she's thinking her "so called best friends".

a few hours had gone by and she heard the doorbell ring.she sighed and tried to mentally prepare herself to see the sensation walk through her ordinary doors of her apartment.but,that's what she wanted right?

she gone to the door and opened it to see a dirty blonde,tall handsome guy with the most beautiful emerald green eyes you could get lost in. he was carrying a duffle-bag stuffed with clothes."h-h-hi."she said,nervously.he gave her a grin. "hey."he replied.he saw her eye bags.he saw her pain-right through her.even though she was wearing a smile,he saw her emotions right through her. "come in,"she said-moving out of the doorway.he came in and looked at the place. "this place is so cute."he said. "i tried,"she responded back.he sat down on the couch as she locked the door.

"i'm guessing you're really tired,do you want some food?a drink?anything?"she asked.she never really had people come over other then jayden and kenzie-and occasionally her parents and little sister. "no.i'm okay.come here."he said to her.she walked to him and sat next to him on the couch.the two locked eyes,which felt like forever. "annie."he said. "look-it's nothing.i'm sorry i even called you here.knowing your busy schedule i completely messed everything up-"

"hey!you did not!I would've came for you no matter what the circumstances were."he said,touching her face as she shivered. "annie-could you tell me what happened?"he asked,as he got closer to her.her eyes began to water. "i-i got raped."she said,flat out.he looked at her,all serious and raised an eyebrow.he clenched his jaw and his hand gotten into a fist.

"what?"he asked.
"john-"
"who the fuck touched you,annie?"he asked,angrily.she cried even more as he put his arm around her,and she dug her head into his chest.
"my-my best friends boyfriend,isaak."she spat out.
"i'm so sorry,annie."he said.he lightly kissed her forehead and played with her hair as she cried more.
"shhh.i'm here,don't worry,"he said,trying to calm her down.she cried more,and sat up.he noticed her eyes were still crying and her eye bags were so dark.she looked so tired and drained out-mentally and physically.
"i won't let this slide.and i will give him what he deserves.don't you worry."
"john-"
"i will make sure he wishes he's never even seen you."
"nobody even knows you're here."
"paparazzi asked me like a gazillion times where i was going-but i never told."
"i'm sorry."
"you have nothing to be sorry about.in fact,isaak will for sure be the one who's sorry."