Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"We should go somewhere more comfortable," Ronin suggests.

I nod, I go to grab Jory while Ronin grabs Neegan. We shift to the lounge. Neegan apologized to Ronin for licking me, explaining that he knew I was his mate and understood his anger. They seemed to be getting along well. Jory explained what he knew and Ronin gave the names he suspected. Neegan took it all in and shook his head.

"I can get voice recordings of members so Jory can identify the people but that won't keep the council off your ass Ronin," Neegan grunts.

Jory perks up," I have the calls with Burgess recorded, would either of you be able to identify them?"

Ronin looks candidly at Jory, "Really Jory more evidence you failed to mention."

Jory shrugs and grins,"Take me to get it Ronin?"

Ronin raises an eyebrow. There's no way I'm leaving Shadow alone with Neegan nope no way in hell

"Shadow can take you," Ronin grins.

Jory frowns and looks at his dad.

"Sorry pops," he smiles at Ronin. I'm onto you Ronin mouths to Jory making him chuckle. Shadow grabs Jory and they disappear.

"Your son is a big pain in my ass Neegan," Ronin smirks causing Neegan to roll in laughter.

"I should call the fleet and send them home," Neegan chuckles.

Ronin gives him a side glance and smiles, another Ally.

"My communicator is over on the wall there." Neegan nods and heads to it. He sent his orders and you could hear the fleet leaving from inside the ship. Ronin visibly relaxed.

"Thank you Neegan," Ronin bowed his head in respect.

"Don't thank me yet, we still have a big mess to correct," he grunts.

"Do you know if Tarrick is okay, I haven't been able to get a hold of him," Ronin groaned.

Neegan nods, "That little fuzzy shit has been around SBC headquarters, saw him a day ago." Ronin smiles and nods. Neegan leans towards Ronin and whispers," There's something you need to know about Shadow...

Jory and Shadow reappear, Jory holding a device in his hand. Ronin looks confused at Neegan and raises his hands. Neegan just shakes his head.

"My ears are burning, who's been talking about me," Shadow sneers at the two males. They both raise their arms and shake their heads. Jory wedges himself between his dad, and Ronin then plays the recording.

Both men are leaning over Jory's lap listening I smile at the sight.

Two guys, one I loved, the other I love, past & future together

"That's Tabatha," both voiced in unison. Ronin raised a brow at Neegan and laughed.

"That evil bitch got around I see," Neegan spat shaking his head.

The two male voices were easy, Jasper and Colin.

"I never would have thought Colin," Ronin sighs, I grew up with him.

"Well this is evidence you can present to the council in your defense, I'd do it soon too, they could have another plan in the works," Neegan growls.

Ronin nods his head agreeing with his thought process.

"I want you to take me Neegan, now if possible."

Jory and I are sitting and listening to them talk, both of us shaking our heads when Ronin says he will go.

"Let's go to my ship and make arrangements," Neegan growls.

Ronin nods.

"We will return shortly," Ronin smirks at us. He then grabs Neegan and they disappear.