Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I awoke and stretched my arms above my head, I slept like the dead. I toss the covers, get dressed and head towards the kitchen.

I feel so relaxed. I wonder if Ronin is awake. I see him standing in the kitchen, his bare back facing me. I swallowed.

I blush at his nakedness even though my eyes are scanning the contours of his muscle structure. Then I notice something odd. What are those markings on his back? They look like ancient ruins. And look at the perfectly sculpted butt. Yummy!

Ronin turns and catches me eye fucking him. I cover my eyes and curse. He laughs and covers himself with a shirt that was next to him on a chair.

"Morning sunshine."

I nod, too embarrassed to respond. He offers me a cup of hot coffee and I sink to the stool and savor the sip.

"Thanks."

We stood in silence for a bit until my curiosity got the better of me.

"What are those markings on your back?"

Ronin takes a sip of his drink and pauses. "It's from my father or my other side."

"Who are your parents Ronin?"

He sits down in the stool next to me.

"My mother was a Tennyo that served Buddha, my father is Abaddon."

My eyes widen as my jaw drops.

"Your father is the destroyer, the fallen angel of the abyss?"

Ronin looks surprised.

"How do you know that?"

"I'm old Ronin and I read a lot."

He laughs. "I can assure you that I am ancient compared to you," he winks and gets up.

"Do you remember your parents Shadow?" I scrunch my face and think.

"No, not really, it's been too long but I'm sure they weren't unique like yours."

"Do you know how your parents met," I question.

Ronin shakes his head, some of his hair falls into his face.

"I wasn't raised by them, I was sent to the Supreme beings council after my birth. They did leave me some of their belongings to remember where I came from. Their union was taboo and frowned upon, my birth made it worse."

I frown, suddenly feeling his sadness, like it was my own.

"I'm sorry for making you bring up your past memories."

Ronin brushes it off and gets two white containers and puts them inside a meal preparer. After the ding he brings both steaming containers to the counter. "Breakfast is served."

I dig into mine and eat it rather quickly. I watch Ronin as he eats, his hair falls into his eyes again. He brushes it away haphazardly. An idea pops into my mind.

"When you're done, let me fix your hair."

Ronin looks up with a raised eyebrow and I smile brightly.

"Come on, ya big bad king, let me play with your hair," I giggle.

Ronin moved so quickly I had no time to react. He had his hands pressed on my shoulders and his face an inch from mine. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I looked into his eyes, they sparkled like a star filled night sky.

"Do you want to see how bad I can be Shadow," he whispers. My voice caught in my throat. I didn't know what to say, so I just stared into his eyes, my heart beating fast in my chest. A moment later he presses his lips to mine. He kissed me! I felt the tips of his fangs on my lips. I think I'm going to faint.