Chapter 19(pt 1) B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

I giggled "shoutout to you for passing your beautiful genes on to me"

She laughed softly "that came easy," she said, glancing at me with an outstretched hand. "You ready?"

"Yes!" I replied, accepting her wiggling fingers, and We walked downstairs to where everyone was waiting patiently for me.

"Alright, y'all, here's Bella," my mom announced, and everyone turned to look at me with a thrilling look on their faces.

"OoOh, you look so beautiful!" grams said, approaching me with a huge smile.

I smiled back at her. "Thanks, grams."

"You welcome honey" she kissed my cheek before stepping aside.

"Okurrr, my niece is slaying that dress," Kelly exclaimed, making me laugh as I do a full spin.

"You know how we do it in the Knowles family," Solange chimes in smiling.

"Looking like a mini Beyoncé Nicki said Then added "That dress alone is going to make you win homecoming."

I signed nervously. "I hope I win. If i lose imma be mad as hell."

"Hey," my grandma places her hands over my shoulder, meeting my eyes, "you're going to win, I already prayed about it."

"Your Grandmother is right, baby, you got this.

"You're taking home the crown niece ain't no question about it" Solenge said "We're winner in this family."

I smiled at their encouraging words, the nerves leaving my body, "Okay."

"Good now, come all, let's take some pictures." My mom said and we did just that.

After they were all done gushing over me and taking pictures, my mom and I made our way outside, where my driver was waiting for me. To my surprise, my dad pop out of the driver side.

 To my surprise, my dad pop out of the driver side

(Bella's Father Mike)

"Daddy!" My eyes widened, a big grin appearing on my face. I can't believe he came I was stunned and happy. I miss my dad, y'all.

"Hey princess," he smiled back, walking closer to me to kiss my cheek..."you look so beautiful. You are growing up to fast for me."

My smile widened "Thanks daddy, I thought you weren't coming."

"Of course not I won't miss this for the world."

I turned to my mom, who was standing there, watching our exchange with a soft smile on her face. "Did you know about this?"

She shook her head firmly "no, I'm just as surprised as you are  she knit her eyebrows, stealing a glance towards My dad, who smiled in return.

"I wanted to surprise you" my dad explained handing me a pink teddy bear rose. "For my princess"