Chapter 19(pt 1) B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

"Yes mom"

"Oh lord, My child is such a Tomboy."

"Yes I am and I own it I" I told her

"Aunty BB!" Julez called, entering the room.

My mom turned to face him "wassup Julez."

"Grams wants you." He told her.

"Alright, y'all I'd be downstairs," she exclaimed, heading for the door.

"Sup big head" Julez said, smirking at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Boy, who you calling big head"

"Who else...you"

"Look who's talking." I chuckled. "Sponge Bob Squarehead."

He laughed. "That's a good one"

"But your head is still big though." I  smacked him upside the head, and he snickered.

"Talk about my head against and we fighting" I said glaring at him.

"Chill out cuz I'm just playing around."

"That's what I thought anyways What they doing downstairs?" I took a bite of my food.

"Nothing" he sat down at the end of the bed "they just gossiping and drinking wine."

"Of course, Why you up here anyway to bother me?"

"Naw, I came up here to get away from them. They keep sending me to do stuff....Julez go get this, Julez go get me that...Julez why the music turned off."

I laughed out loud "especially Grams."

"Yes! especially Grams that's why I came up here to getaway from them."

I chuckled. "Good luck with that cause they probably going to come find you once they realized you're gone."

"Nah ahhhh."

"I'm telling you they will come find you"

"Imma hide again, and you better not rat me out"

I giggled "well, since you up here you want to help me edit my YouTube video...please" I timidly bats my eyelashes at him.

"fine I can help"

"Thank you." I said handing him my MacBook.

Another hour and a half later, I was done getting dress and fully ready for homecoming.

"You look so beautiful, baby," my mom said, gushing all over me, looking like a proud mama

I smiled up at her "Thanks, mommy."

"How do you feel?"

"I feel beautiful, and ready to slay homecoming!"

She smiled softly "alright then that's the attitude"