◦•●◉✿ Chapter - 2 ✿◉●•◦

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe you're my dad." Jimin's eyes got bigger, sulking in irritation.

"Well our belief is mutual. I can't believe you're my son either." Jihoon snapped comically which made Taehyung giggle.

"Stop laughing, you're on my side, not his." Jimin stomped his feet on the wooden floor and looked away, crossing his arms on his chest, pouting.

"Aww my friend gets so cute when he sulk." Taehyung tried to cheer him up, hugging tightly from his back and this plan worked, Jimin smiled.

"Taehyung-ah, you grow up so well. My friend is lucky." Jihoon was watching their cuteness with heart eyes, "I just want you to settle in your life and marry a good girl."

"Girl!" This time Jimin busted out laughing, clutching his belly.

"Shhhh" Taehyung panicked, he hurriedly dragged his friend out of the shop and put on his shoes, then said from the doorway with an awkward smile, "Yeah ahjussi, jimin is going to stay with me tonight, so have a good night."

"Yeah, yeah, just take this brat away from my sight, he's nothing but a pain in my ass." Jihoon tsked, shaking his head and got busy with his work again.

"I can't with this old man, how can anyone hate his own son?" Jimin kicked a lone pebble a little too aggressively on his way to his friend's house.

"It's because of your weird ass." Taehyung replied instantly.

"I'm damn sure he is going to hate me more if he ever finds out about my sexuality."

"But you can't hide it forever."

"Yeah." Jimin sighed looking down, when he looked up to say something, his pupils enlarged, seeing a large advertising holding at the corner of the street, he excitedly pointed at the picture and said, "Tae look, they put a new ad of Jyundai cars. And just-look-at-my-bae Yoongi, stylish and sophisticated, uwu! Why on earth he's so handsome! Just look at his lips, so kissable." He paused to coo at the young model.

"Jimin don't start again, you're acting like a little hoe." Taehyung chuckled, he was aware of his friend's obsession with this supermodel Min Yoongi, Jimin even had put his postar inside his bathroom's door, so every time he heard this name, he didn't waste any chance to tease him.

"You're blind Tae, your four eyes can't see past that topper boy Minjae and that moron doesn't even consider you as his friend."

"My eye-sight is poor, that's why. Nobody likes men in glasses." Taehyung said with a pout. He was in love with their university topper Minjae for four years but couldn't gather courage to tell him.

"Aww! You'll forever be my squishy baby, even in these glasses." Jimin pulled him in his embrace and left a light smooch on his cheek.

Taehyung irked, "Jimin, stop. Save your kisses for Min Yoongi."

Jimin just giggled in response but as soon as they came near Taehyung's house, his smile dropped. "Hey Tae, there's a police car in front of your house, what happened?"

"I have no idea." Taehyung's heart started beating rapidly, an unknown fear was building inside of his body. He ran without wasting any second.

"Yeh, wait for me." Jimin followed him.

Taehyung paused on the doorway, the first thing he saw was his mother on the floor, crying, clutching her heart with wrinkly clothes and disheveled hair. His sister was trying to stop her where she was also a sobbing mess, his brother was sitting in a corner, hugging his folded knees, without showing any expression, which made Taehyung stop thinking for a while. Meanwhile two police officers approached him, when he entered with a frown. One of them said,