Finding Hera

'That what you have done is not wise.' said the ghost himself.

Among all the siblings, Hades always had wise advice, though they never applied to him.

'I don't see what is the problem here, the buzzers got news about the Queen and Hera will be back before they start questioning.', Zeus says looking towards his family.

'If she ever comes back.' Posiden piped in with a wicked smirk earning a scowl from all but Aphrodite.

'Though I may not always agree with him he is right you know.'

Everyone was surprised by her active participation in the matter. It is not every day that Aphrodite would like to help Zeus after he forced her to marry Hephaestus.

'You are thinking that this will be alright once she returns and everything thing will be alright once she returns but what if she has no intention of returning, what if she is tired of your narcissistic cheating selfish self and left for good.', the goddess of love continue to talk without looking up from her iPad.

Everyone started looking to and fro from Zeus to Aphrodite. It was a question playing in their mind but they were too scared to ask. Now that it was out they were curious.

"What did you do man? Did you knock someone up again" this time even the smile was wiped from the sea god's face replaced by a scowl?

"Shut up all of you. I didn't invite you here to play jury but to help me what to do." the throne room was shaken with a terrific thunder that accompanies the lightning flash on Zeus's eye.

"But what did you do dad why the hell did mom left everything behind and disappear", asked Ares. This was the first time he has ever spoken to his father after the incident.

"What if she left for good.." Athena cut him " Or what if she is taken.", she asked.

"No she is not taken, she left to live among the mortal.", Apollo added.

"What?" Everybody looks towards Hermes who then realized he had spilled his mind "I mean Hera has issues with mortal and apart from that it is very dangerous for an Olympian to stay among the humans."

"Then we will bring her. We will find her and bring her home.", Ares chimed in.

"About that..." Apollo turned towards the king.

" Come on people you don't have to panic everything is okay and we know where Hera is" Zeus step down from the throne towards his family.

"And how are you so sure about that," Aphrodite asked.

"Because he told." Zeus point towards the end of the room where a lean figure slipped out from behind the pillars.

"Hello, guys missed me."

--------

Hey everyone sorry for being this late and irregular, and thank you so much for your votes and comments. Thank you.

Love. Vote. Comment.