Chapter 9

Soo Young POV

"Well.." should I told them this?? No. I can't tell them. I don't want them feeling guilty to me.

"I..i.. I think I should go to my room. Im tired and I want to sleep. You all can sleep here if you want to." i stuttered and quickly run to upstair.

I heard Taehyung scream happily. Seriously, hes really weird. Im so sad about the result that I got earlier. But, what can I do. Life must go on.

I enter my room and eat my medicine. I felt dizzy and decided to take a nap.

______•••••_______

Morning...

I look at the time and its 7 o'clock in the morning. I still have time to get ready. When I get up my head was very hurt. My vision getting blurry. Maybe its the tumor effect. I think its getting worst. I calm down myself and I back to 'myself'.

I get ready and walk downstairs. I saw the boys still in dreaming. I make breakfast for me and of course for them.

After I finished, its 7.30 already. The boys will getting late if they didn't get ready in 15 minutes.

Jhope oppa walk out from his room and shout at the boys to get up. They wake up in shocked and went to the bathroom rushingly.

We eat our breakfast and went to school.

_____•••••______

School...

"Yah! Remember you guys promise. I want it today and must infront of me." I remember them to appologise to the girls.

"Should we?" Jungkook asked as he crossed his arm. This guy make me annoyed like hell. I rolled my eyes and they follow me behind.

They stopped at infront of my class. "What are you guys waiting for. Come in. Why? Did you guys afraid? " I teased them and they shook their head in unison.

The class became quiet as we entered. I walk toward Jinhee and the two girls. They seems afraid when the boys standing around them.

"Don't be afraid. They just want to do what they promise to me." I said confidently.

"W..w..we sorry. About what we have done to you guys. We promise that we will friend with you." RapMon said as he down his head.

Smile start to appears from the girls face as they look at me. "Thats okay. Everybody make mistakes. We forgive you guys." jinhee said happily.

She give me a thankful look as i give a thumb. "Really! I think you hate us. Thank you!" Jimin said as he want to hug her. But, got pull by Jin and he shook his head for not hugged her.

Jimin smile fakely as the boys bowed at them and quickly get out from the class.

"Soo Young, whats going on actually??" Hana asked shockingly. I explained to them what happen yesterday as they thank me again and again and again. (suddenly, i remember the song "again and again" by 2pm. xD)

"Jinhee, why you face red?" I realised that her face red like a tomato. She hold her cheek emberasement.

"Don't you remember when Jimin want to hug her?" Minyeon asked as I nodded. "She had crush on him since she meet him." Jinhee hit her shoulder. Her face became more red.

Aahh~~ so jinhee likes Jimin?? Yehet~~ This will be awesome. "Hei, you want to join me to go shopping?"

"For what?" Hana asked. "We need to change Jinhee look. I think she need a little help from us." I winked at her. They nodded as teacher came.

Jungkook always try to disturb me while the teacher teaching us infront. Its so annoying!!

_____•••••_____
Hi! Chapter 9 update!

Sorry for the boring and lame chapter. Hope you guys love it.

Plese vote and comment. Thank you.! :*