Chapter 29

Jimin's POV

I take Jinhee at the park and I can see she doesn't feel uncomfortable. Maybe I hold her wrist to tight and walk so fast.

"What'd you want Jimin?" She asked.

"Jinhee, I know this is too crazy but lets date." I said seriously.

"What?"

"I said lets date. Ugghh!! Why can't you understand what I'm saying just now.!" I messing my hair frustrated.

"Why?"

This girl. Did she really know my feeling? "You know what, I like you since the first time I meet you. Time goes by, we always bully you and that time I'm sure that I started to love you. Can you just-"

"Okay!" She yelled.

"What okay!?"

"Lets date! You know what Jimin, I also like you but I'm afraid that you will hurt my feeling with those fucking shit you and your group did to me and also my friend." She said and saw her eyes started to red.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked softly and she smile while her tears streaming down on her cheek. I wiped it using both of my thumbs as I lift her head and look deep to her eyes.

She nodded lightly. "Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yeah Jimin." I kissed her forehead and hug her tightly. "Thanks Jinhee. Thanks a lot. I love you." I said.

_________________________________________________

Jhope's POV

"How's she doc?" I asked while the doctor check Soo Young's condition. "Its almost 5 months now. I'm sorry, we can't cure it anymore. Now, we just have to wait you know. But now, we only can help her with our technology machine." He explained.

I look at my poor sister with wire stick on her body,oxygen mask on her face (sorry, I don't know what its called. I'm such a stupid author. ㅠ.ㅠ) sleeping peacefully.

"Hoseok?" A familiar voice the person that I really need right now. It was my mom. "M..mom." I stuttered holding my tears. "Honey, its fine." My mom hug my and rub my back.

"Its not fine mom. Its not fine." I sobbed in my mom's embraced. "Son, we need to accept this. I'm sure Soo Young didn't want us to sad for her." My dad said. "Mom, I will miss her a lot." I said. "Same as mom and dad hoseok."

"Jhope hyung? Its me Jungkook." He knocked the door as I open it. "Sorry disturbing you guys hyung, but the doctor want to talk to your parents. By the way, anyeonghaseyo Mr, Ms Jung." He bowed.

"We'll be back soon." Dad tapped my shoulder and I nodded. They went out from the room. "Jungkook, could you take care of my sister? I want to take a breath for a moment." I asked. Yeah, I really need my time alone.

"Sure hyung. Take your time." He gave a weak smile. "Thanks." I said and went out from the room.

__________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

As Jhope hyung went out from the room I sit on the chair beside Soo Young's bed. I forgot to tell that the rest of my hyung will came here later.

I hold Soo Young's cold hand. Its look pale but soft at the same time. "Why'd you leave me so early? Please, just this time. Wake up. There's something that I need to tell you." I kissed her hand and let my tears fall on her.

Sudden, Soo Young's little fingers move a little bit and make me shocked. "Soo Young ah?" I hold her hand tightly with both of my hands. She slowly open her eyes and stare at me.

She wants to open her oxygen mask but I quickly hold her hand not to do it. But, she's too stubborn as she weakly open her mask. "H...hi.. J..jung..k..kook" She said with a weak voice which make me sad.

"Hey, don't talk." I said while stroking her hair softly. "Maybe, this is the last time I will t..talk like this t..to you, babe." She said. I don't know what to say but to cry infront of her.

"Hey, don't cry. You know, maybe I will leave you forever but there's something that I will never leave you Jungkook. You know what is it?" I shook my head as she take my hand and put it to my chest.

"Here. My love to you." She said.

"Jungkook, can I asked a favor from you?" I nodded without hesistation. "Anything for you Soo Young." I said. "If I die, can you put a purple flower at my grave? Also, please find someone who better than me. I said like this doesn't mean I don't love you but your life must be go on, Jungkook. I really love you. I really meant it." She explained. I just nodded lightly.

How can I find someone like her?

________________________________________________

Sorry fo the short update. I don't really want to update this chapter right now but SOMEBODY ASKED ME TO UPDATE IT~~~~~~~

Ignore anything with my grammar mistakes, typo writing.

Please vote and comment.

-CT