Chapter 18

Soo Young POV

Dreamland..

"No! Please don't kill him. Take mine. I'm the one who deserve to die. Not him. Jebal." I begged to the black man. I struggle to move my body because of they tied my hands and legs. My tears already fall down on my cheek.

"Okay then. As you wish." The black man said and walk toward me. My heart beat faster waiting him to kill me.

"No! Don't you dare to touch her, you bitch! Soo Young ah, are you crazy?! This is all my fault."

The black man ignore him and continue walk toward me. "Any last word before I kill you?" He asked as he smirked.

I look at him, he shook his head and do lip sync saying 'No' to me. "I love you, and remember I'll be watching you up there. Take care yourself... Jungkook." I said with warm smile on my face.

The man put his gun at my head. Jungkook keep shouting 'No' as I closed my eyes with my last tears falling and...

Bang!!

______•••••______

"Soo Young ah! Soo Young ah!" I opened my eyes in shocked. Sweat already appears throug whole my body. "Are you okay?" Jhope said worriedly as he wiped my sweat with a towel.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked without hesistation. "Why you looking for him?" He lift an eyebrow. He's right. Why am I looking for him?

"Nothing. I just.. Nevermind." I fake my laugh. "Are you hungry? I brought your favorite food last night but when I came you already asleep. So , I eat it." He said while smile sheepishly.

"Why you didn't wake me up?"

"I did. But, you don't give me any respond when I woke you up. Maybe, you in dreamland with Jungkook." He teased as I throw my pillow straight on his face.

"Yah! I'm not dreaming about him!" I denied. I keep hitting his shoulder. "Why you call his name when you were sleep?" He asked which make me stunned.

"Who's name?" Someone asked from the door. We both look at the person and its Jungkook. "Chingu!~ aniyo. This girl was calling your name when she was sleep. I guess she dreaming about you." He said.

"No, I'm not. Oppa!!" My face started to red. "Also, she's look- mmmm.. mmmm.. mmm!!!" I close his mouth.

"He's joking. Don't listen what he's told just now." I smile awkwardly. "Well, I'm dreaming about you too." Jungkook said as I blushed.

Jhope remove my hands from him. "Since you here. Can you take care of my sister? I'm going to buy some food." Jhope said. Jungkook nodded with his warm smile.

Jhope bid a goodbye and leave us both in the room. Silent appears in the room. Just the sound of aircond can be heard.

"Where the rest of your hyung?" I asked while he sit on the chair, checking something on his phone. "They'll be here soon. I already text to Jin hyung. Why?" He put his phone on the table besides him.

"Nothing. I'm just asking."

"Soo Young?"

"Mmm?" I mumbled.

"About.. mmm.." he hesistated.

"About you ask me to be your girlfriend?"

He nodded.

"Mmm.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't... *sigh* ask you that." He down his head. I start to feel guilty to him.

I get up from my bed as I walk toward him. "It's okay Jungkook." I knee infront him as I tapped his shoulder.

"Are you crying?" I chuckled when he looking at me with his puffy eyes. "Yah! Don't teased me." He wiped his tears. "I'm not tease you. I'm just." I burst into laugh.

"Should I call you 'cry baby'?" I laugh again.
Sudden, he grab my head,put his hand back of my neck and plant a kiss on my lips. My eyes widened on his action.

I tried to broke the kiss but he's too strong. I don't know what to do instead I kiss him back. He smile in the kiss and the kiss became more passionetly until....

"Soo Young?" Someone called my name.

We quickly broke the kiss and saw Jhope standing with plastic bag in his hand.

"What are you guys doing? Jungkook?" I can feel he's boiling into anger right now.

"Hyung, I can explain." Jungkook said.

"You, come with me. And you, Soo Young, stay here." Jhope command as he put the plastic bag on the table and grab Jungkook's hand out from the room.

Fuck! Now I'm screwed. What will Jhope do to Jungkook? I admit it, I'm so worry about him right now. I hope he will be fine.

You so stupid Soo Young.

___________••••••____________

Hi! Chapter 18 update. Seriously, my mood is not in stable condition. I got a bad dream about the March test that I got a bad result one of my subject. Damn! I'm so scared man. ㅠ.ㅠ

Anyway, sorry
ㅇfor my grammar mistakes
ㅇtypo writing
ㅇboring and lame chapter

Please vote and comment. Thank you! :)