Chapter 13

Soo Young POV

I straight go home since Jinhee want her time alone. I feel really bad to her and also Jimin. Why it have to happen like this. This is not what I've expected to come.

I opened the door and saw Jhope is sitting on the couch as sudden he get up and hug me.

He broke the hug "Where the hell are you going?! You scared me to death. You told me that you will back early. You know what time.."

I stopped he speak as I put my finger on his lip. My head started to hurt again. Its almost a month I've been through this pain. Only 5 months left and I will leave this world.

"Oppa, lets just talk tomorrow. I want to sleep." I said and kiss his cheek as usual as I went upstairs to my room.

I dress myself with purple gown and put my head on my pillow as I went to my dreamland.

_____••••_____
The next day...

"Soo Young ah!!! Wake up! This kid. How can I have a dongsaeng who wake up late than her brother." He complain as he hit me with the pillow.

I strech my body as he clean up my bed. (What a lucky sister T^T)

"Yah! Iireonna." he said and again hit me with the pillow. "Yah!!" I yelled. He chuckled and pull me to the bathroom.

"Clean up. I make you a breakfast." He said and close the door. I groaned of despressed. Why my day have to be like this!

Fastforward~~

I already clean myself and went downstairs. "Oppa~~" I sang.

"You think I will be melt if you call me like that?" he asked. I grinned and sit at the dining table.

He put the plate with pancakes in it. We both eat as he asked me about last night.

"Wow, I think you already forgot about last night" i said as I take a bite of my pancakes.

"You think I'm a person that always forgot something? Tell me. What's going on actually" he said.

I told him what happen last night make he stop eating and his eyes widened. Oh yeah, I will get trouble after this.

"So, you said that Jimin like Jinhee?? How can it be? Now, I'm feeling more guilty to her and also Jimin. We always bullied her before because she is a bookworm. Also, wear the big glasses. I never think Jimin would like her. Unexpected reveal from you, Sooyoung. "

O.O

"I thought you will mad at me." I said.

"Why should I?? Its better you told me rather than not. If you still keep it secret of course I will mad at you. So, don't you dare." he blackmail me and I just nodded.

He clean up the table as I eat my medicine. Gosh, I hate it so much. ㅠㅠ I wonder what Jinhee doing right now.

"Soo Young ah, go dress up. We going to supermarket. It is almost empty in our refrigerator. We need to buy some food." Jhope said as I nodded understand and went to upstairs again.

_____•••••_____

Jimin POV

I wake up with my fluffy eyes. I'm still hurt and angry about last night.

"Jimin?" my mom called as she knocked my door.

"Ne, omma?" she open the door and I try to hide my face but she is my mother of course she knew something happen to me.

"Are you okay? What's wrong honey." she asked with her soft voice and rub my back gently.

Her voice make me can't hide my problem to her. I started to tears again as I hug her hide my face on her shoulder.

"Mom, its hurt." She hug me back. "It's okay honey. Mom's here. Tell me. What is going on?" she said.

Should I tell her about Jinhee? But, what will happen if I tell her? I broke the hug and give a smile to my mom's beautiful face. No wonder dad love her.

"I'm okay now. Thanks to you mom." I said.

She smile. "Are you free tonight?" She asked as I nodded. I have nothing to do this night.

"Well, that's good. We have a dinner with Lee's family. Don't forget to dress nicely dear." she said as she kiss my forehead and went out of my room.

_____••••••_____

Hi guys. Chapter 13 update. I've got so much free time now since I have school holiday for a week. Hehehe

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typo writing.

Please comment and vote. :) Thank you.