Chapter 28

Jungkook's POV

I follow Soo Young's parents to their room. I'm quiet nervous actually. What will they say to me next?

"Have a sit, Jungkook." Mr. Jung said and I nodded as I sit on the chair and the couple sit on the bed infront of me. I keep rubbing my sweaty hands at my jeans.

"I'm sure you know who we are right?" Ms Jung asked and I nodded.

"Can I know your real name?"

"Jeon Jungkook ibnida." I stand up and bowed and sit again.

"Okay, I'll just sat straight away. Do you really love my daughter?" Mr Jung asked.

"I really love your daughter, Mr Jung." I said politely.

"Did you know that she got a brain cancer?" Ms Jung said. I'm totally speechless when she asked me like that. I nodded lightly.

"Can you accept the fact if she.." her tears start to falling down and she wiped it quickly. I avoid their eye contact with me and I try not to cry infront of them. I can't say anything instead of down my head and sigh heavily.

"If she leave you?" Ms Jung askes bravely and she start to cry again as her husband embraced her.

Leave?? I can't hold it anymore. I cry so hard infront of the couple and hide my face using my hand. I don't know what to do anymore. Tears keep strolling down on my cheek until ..

"Son, if you can't accept the fact that Soo Young will be.. die. You can leave her before she leave you forever. I don't want you get hurt after.. uhmm you understand right?" Mr Jung said and tapping my shoulder.

"No! I can handle this, Mr Jung. Please, eventhough she will leave me, I-I will still love her and that never gonna change my feeling towards her. If you want to seperate us just because her disease, I hope you will change your mind Mr Jung, Ms Jung." I raise my tone voice a little bit.

"But, I don't want-"

"No! I don't care if I get hurt. Let me... just.. let me give my love to her. At least it'll make her happy." I said.

"As you wish son. Thank you for loving my daughter as much as we love her. I've never meet a nice guy like you, Jungkook." Mr jung said and give a weak smile at me.

"Thank you Mr. Jung." I said and also give a weak smile at them.

"Call us mom and dad, Jungkook." Ms Jung said and I nodded.

"Okay.. Mom" I stuttered. It's a little bit awkward to call them mom and dad. But, they are Soo Young's parents and I will try my best call them mom and dad.

I bowed at them and went out of their room. I go to the living room and saw Soo Young sitting while looking at her phone.

"H.,hey." I stuttered holding my tears again. I don't want her to see me like this.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" She asked and hug me.

"I'm okay.." I said as I rubbing her back. "I'm so scared you know."

We share a long warm hug and I release it when we felt hot through our body. "I should go. See you tomorrow, babe." I said and give a peck on her lip.

She nodded and acompany me to the main door.

_____________________________________________________

After Soo Young's birthday, everything went to normal. As usual school, date, homework, group study. Jungkook try his best to make Soo Young happy and of course the rest of the boys and the girls help him too.