Lucy rolled her eyes and hit both of them at the backs of their heads. "Idiots."

"This is the Underworld. What are you expecting? Unicorns flying? Rainbows? Kids singing la la la?" Ares said something to reply to Natsu's whine earlier bitterly. His eyes glanced over the pink head who was slamming his own head with Gray's and a sigh escaped his lips, didn't even mind to stop them.

Gray froze Natsu's head and punching him on the stomach. "Something less bloody works too." The Ice Mage shrugged and Natsu tackled him on the floor. Jellal watched those two playing around foolishly and somehow, his heart felt hurt seeing them were acting like they were alright when the truth was, they weren't really fine. He looked around to secure the perimeter and made sure he stood close to Lucy and Haruka. Lucy smiled softly at him, feeling blessed to have him as her closest brother figure.

Artemis raised her hand like a good student slowly, popping her bubblegum that she just took it out–out of nowhere. "This is actually not our hometown. Our home is beyond beautiful than this forbidden place." Her hands swatted flying skeletons away as they were freaking the girls out. And Ciel? Well, he was trying his hardest not to to be afraid of those flying creatures, struggling to keep his cool in front o Erza. Haruka then had her eyes lit up, radiating stars and sparkles around her, asking Poseidon who was flirting with Lucy if he could take her to their castle one day.

The white haired gentleman smiled charmingly and ruffled her pink hair and Carla nodded her head, having her face scrunched as she was thinking. "I believe I have heard about the Underworld somewhere and it is one of significant place in this world." Wendy gasped and asked her if she had seen it, only to receive herself a flicker on her forehead. "Of course I haven't seen it, Wendy. Humans–exceeds are forbidden too, y'know?" Carla shook her head and Wendy smiled sheepishly.

"One day, one day, we will bring you there with Her Majesty sitting on the throne." Artemis smiled softly.

Haruka placed both her hands on her chest. "Hai!"

Lucy then shivered slightly when she felt a sudden breath behind her ears as they were currently walking to cross the bridge. Though the bridge was a little bit swaying, she braved herself to step forward, snickering to herself when Natsu turned blue all of the sudden and Gray had to pull him by force. She ignored the boys and held onto the ropes while crossing the bridge. And there were some creatures flying around them. "Um, Poseidon? What are they?" Her eyes panicked as one of them had touched her hand and Lucy stepped backwards in fright.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here." Poseidon whispered to her ear as she had her back bumped into his chest. His blue eyes stared into her brown eyes once she tilted her head to look at him. His breath hitched as her eyes were a hickory as rich as the Earth's soil, stained with the color of hot chocolate on a cold, winter night that wrapped you like a blanket, engulfed you in its warmth and made you feel at home. He simply was mesmerized by how beautiful her eyes were and if someone observed them closely, they will see thousands wonders of her ominous mind.

"Ano?"

Her sweet voice pulled his out of his trance and Poseidon averted his eyes away to look at the creatures, taking the advantage to avoid her red face though he really wanted to savor those red cheeks with kisses. He cleared his throat and flashed his electric blue eyes to scare the creatures and eventually, they disappeared after snarling at him. "It's alright, they are gone now." He turned his head towards Lucy to assure her and his face turned red when a slimy ball of a spirit rubbed its head on her chest.