Chapter 5

The next day, Hermione woke up like she did two days ago, wrapped in a pair of strong arms that caged her in, not allowing her to move. She turned to her husband-five years but it never gets old- and started thinking about how she was going to break the news.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she saw a pair of bright sea green eyes staring back at her.

"Good morning, kelpy"

"Book girl"

"Who was it this time?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"Of course, it's Apollo, isn't it?"

"Sometimes I wonder if your sure that Jane is you mother. Because you sure are as smart as Athena's kids"

"Ok, then let me get out"

"Why? I feel comfortable right here"

"Because...I need to use the washroom and check up on our daughter "

"Fine...", he relented. Feeling asleep once again.

After she was ready, Hermione checked up on Stella who was just stirring. 

"Mommy?"

"You have get up sweetheart, daddy's here too"

"Ok", she replied back, still sleepy.

The next thing that Hermione did was get Percy to get up for the second time that day and get him ready for breakfast with the family.

The moment all three of them were ready, they made their way down stairs, towards the breakfast table where everyone was already seated. 

"Good morning everyone"

A couple of good morning's went round the table. Then Ben asked the question that most of them were probably thinking, 

"Who do we have here?"

"This is my husband, Perseus-" a glare cut of whatever Percy was going to say "-Jackson"  

"You idiot, you stole my husband! He was supposed to be mine!"

"I'm sorry, but who are you exactly?", asks Percy.

"Brittany, Brittany Granger", she says flirtatiously.

"Oh, so you're the one who hates my wife. Let me tell you that she is an awesome, beautiful, perfectly amazing woman unlike yourself", was the response Brittany got. But, of course, she wasn't going to give up so easily.

A/N

331 words

So, I know that it is not exactly the best chapter and is very short but I am out of ideas and need some suggestions. Or I can end it in another chapter maybe...idk

Also, I will now continue editing LONG TIME NO SEE weekly but will update this story only if someone gives me an idea or I get a new idea myself...

Please give me ideas and tell me how the chapter is

Bye!