Chapter 1

I wake with a pair of strong but comfortable arms around my waist. I turn around to come face to face with my husband of 5 years, the one and only, Perseus Jackson. 

Anywho, hearing some tapping from the nearby window, I got out of bed to see a brown owl, my parent's owl, carrying 2 letters.

Petting her, I observed the two letters. Both of them were from my parents but one reeked of expensive, and gross smelling perfume. I read the one from my parents first- the non-gross smelling one:

Dearest Daughter, 

We have run out of the many excuses to explain your absence at the Granger Reunions. We would love it if you would be able to come. Your grandmother has been excited to see you since the last time you saw her 13 years ago. I also want to see Estelle again, its been too long since i last saw my only granddaughter. Please do come since it is your husbands resort the reunion is being held at, The Trident Hotel. 

Your mother,

Jean Granger

The second letter was not so polite, but what can be expected from Aunt Anna.

Dear Niece,

We do not want you to come but your grandmother is very stubborn. So, get your best clothes to take to the Trident Hotel, where Brittany will meet her future husband, Perseus Jackson. It will last for three days with a pool day included. Do not embarrass us and get some suitable apparel for this event, though you will probably not have any money to buy new clothes

The Aunt that hates you the most,
Anna Granger

I fell to the floor laughing after i read this letter. Brittany with my Husband. And me not being able to afford new clothes. Unfortunately, the thud woke up both Estelle and Percy who looked around in confusion after seeing me laughing. My husband lay back down on the bed while my 5 year old jumped on top of me. After getting up and going onto the bed, Percy asked, "Do i want to know why you are laughing?"

I nodded then said, "My aunt is inviting me to the Granger Reunion that we are having at Trident and that you will meet your future wife, Brittany, my cousin over there." Then i fell back laughing once again, but this time it was because Percy was on top of me tickling me. "S...sto...stop pl...please",i told him. "Stop what?" he asked innocently, before continuing. "C...ca...can't br...brea...breath" He stopped then and kissed me. 

"So are you going to go? If you are, then when is it?" he asked after we broke apart. "I don't know if i should go. Maybe, i will go. I'll take Stella with me if i go" he interrupted me by kissing me again and said, "You have spending to much time with Stella haven't you. You're rambling like she does. "I smiled sheepishly before I said "Mmmaayyyybbbbbee" stretching the word. "So when is it?" he asked again, chucking slightly. I checked the letter, before flipping up over and jumping of the bed in a hurry "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. It's tomorrow. I need to pack right now." 

He laughed before being groaning, since Estelle jumped on top of him. "ESTELLE ZOE JACKSON, why in the world did you jump on me?", he asked after recovering. Stella giggled before saying, "I'm hungry and i want blue pancakes". "Now, if you want blue pancakes, you have to get off of me..."he said back to her. 

I tuned out of the conversation to continue packing. Only after completely packing for me and Estelle, did i notice that both of them had vanished and that the smell of pancakes batter was wafting along with the sound of sizzling. 

I wrote a quick reply to my mother:

Dear mother, 

I will come to the reunion this time and I'll bring Estella and Percy as well. How has it been so long when you saw your granddaughter last weekend?

Love,
Hermione Jackson

I sent the letter with our owl and crept downstairs and found both my husband and daughter the kitchen, Percy cooking and Stella eating.

A/N

689 words

So, how was the first chapter? Aunt Anna is married to Uncle Ross, who is Jean's brother-in-law, they have two daughters, Brittany and Crystal, the latter who is the only one who is kind to Hermione from that family. Grandmother is also kind towards Hermione. Stella is Estelle nickname. Explanation of the name will be given later in the story.

Please comment on how it is.

Bye!