Chapter 2

I went back up to get ready before I came back downstairs to eat. Not being able to find the two other members of my family, I made my way to the only bathroom which had a bathtub. Of course, I found both of them in the water, fully clothed.

"How many times have I told the both of you to actually get wet when you're in the water?" I asked them. "Exactly 452 times in the past 226 days"my daughter replied confidently without any shame at all. That's right, she inherited powers from her father and extreme intelligence from who knows where.

"Aaanndd?" i asked stretching the word. "We are not supposed to do it", replied kelpy nonchalantly. "I'm not going to have this conversation with you every time, but you are supposed to be taking a BATH! Not having fun EVERY TIME....!" I don't think they were listening because I heard Stella giggling again. "Both of you are so immature. God!" "Gods" kelpy said back.

I pulled Stella out of the water before dragging Percy by the ear into our room. Then I went back to Estelle, who I got dressed. When i went back to our room, I saw Percy changing his clothes and that his own suitcase was packed.

"I forgot to tell you but I will join the 2 of you the day after tomorrow. I have to go for a meeting with Tyson. We need to finalize the designs for our new office" he said putting on his shirt.

The two of us had shifted to London after finding out that Percy's parents and soon to be born sister had reached the Underworld due to a fire. We had named Estelle, Estelle because it was going to be his almost born sister's middle name. And of course Zoe in honour of Zoe Nightshade.

"Of course kelpy, just come whenever you can. Plus I want to see the look on Aunt Anna and Brittany's face when I introduce you as my husband" I said.

Time skip

"Stella, honey, wake up. You can sleep in the car but right now we have to go."

"Okay mommy" she said sleepily, hugging her pillow pet to her chest. Percy had got it for her- a panda one. (*snickers* of course he had got it for her)

We got into my 4 seater after 30 minutes and started of to the hotel I am CEO to.

Brittany pov

We have a Granger reunion again. Apparently this year Hermy is going to come as well. I hope she doesn't embarrass us, well me, in front of Perseus.

He is absolutely gorgeous. With those sea green eyes and dark as night hair, who wouldn't fall in love with him. Don't forget the money though, he is rich! Perfect man. I'll marry him for the money and if I find someone better, I can divorce him and move on.

(Are you crazy woman. Stupid. Absolutely stupid. *Realises that is in control of what the characters say* ummm never mind.)

Right now, me, mom and dad are in our beat up truck driving towards The Trident Hotel. Eeeeek.

After reaching the hotel

Finally, that was torture. I have to find a mirror to check whether my make up is ruined. Bye. I'll report to you after buck tooth arrives.

A/N

554 words

Don't kill me for lack of better chapters... Tell me if you liked it.

Bye

Wait a second...
Percy Jackson belongs to Uncle Rick and Hermione while Hermione Granger belongs to J.K Rowling and Percy. Some other characters may make an appearance.

Now, Bye!