Chapter 4

It was time for Hermione to go to the lobby before heading off to the restaurant in the hotel, well resort, with the rest of her family. Apparently her other cousin, Ben was coming with his family as well.

She was wearing a red and white striped shirt with black jeans. She had dressed Stella in a cute blue green frock that reached her knees.

After a few minutes of calming down to face her family, she locked the door to the penthouse and put the key into her famous bag, the one that had a undetectable extension charm.

She made her way to the lift following Stella, who was excited to meet another grandmother. But, of course, nobody could top the few visits they make with Nico to meet her grandma Sally and her blue cookies.

They had finally reached the lobby where she saw an older version of her favourite cousin. "Ben!"

"'Mione!"

"I've missed you"

"Me too", he said into her hair, embracing her.

"Who is this?" Hermione asked, gesturing toward a woman with long blonde hair with blue hair at the bottom of her curls and the three children she was standing with. (A/N I think it's called highlights or something but I don't know for sure)

"That's my wife, Bella, that is Alex-", he said pointing towards the oldest boy, about 15 years old "-that is Ben Jr.-" he continued pointing towards the youngest son, about 10 years old "-and this is Hermione" he said, leaving Hermione's side and picking up his 4 year old daughter.

"You named her after me?"

"Yeah, I thought I won't see you again and surely you would name your son after me, after all I'm handsome, good looking and umm...handsome and umm... good-looking?

The latter was in a lighter tone after seeing Hermione barely containing her tears.

"What's wrong, Mommy?"

Only then did Ben notice the 4 year old girl, who resembled Hermione and another person who he couldn't place.

"What did you do to my mother? I will hurt you if she doesn't go back to normal!", the little girl shouted at Ben.

Ben saw the similarity between the personalities of the two of them, feisty and hot-headed when it comes to her family, except Bethany, of course (atleast for Hermione).

"Nothing's wrong honey. What did I tell you about threatening people, it's only when they look like they are about to do something bad. Does he look like he was doing something bad?"

"But he hurt you Mommy and Dad told me to threaten anyone who makes you cry."

"Stella, it's okay but I need to talk yo your dad now. He's been teaching you wrong things, hasn't he?"

By now most of the family had come down.

"Let's move to dinner. Shall we?"

Everyone followed Hermione to the restaurant, wondering the same thing as she greeted the receptionist (?) "Hi Lav, take us to the Grangers table please"

"Of course 'Mione", Lavender Brown said before leading the family to the  largest table, a 12 seater. "Can you arrange for another chair, Lav?"

"Of course, anything for you"

____________________________________

"So, Hermione, who is this husband of yours?"asks Stella's great grandmother. "Oh, he is an absolutely wonderful man. He's loyal, he's brave and he's very kind"

"Of course, why would you marry him otherwise. But tell me what is his name?" She asks again.

"He asked me to wait to tell you till he comes back tomorrow. He had to go attend a meeting today. He will be with us tomorrow. Hopefully before lunch."

"Ok honey, introduce me to my great granddaughter."

"Of course, Stella introduce yourself to everyone", Hermione said to her daughter, who was discreetly trying to go back to their room. After all, the brightest witch of her age was also very shy, was she not?

"Um...I'm Estelle Jackson but you can call be Stella. I like to swim and read, especially when I do both activities together", said Stella, slightly more confident after Hermione's encouraging smile.

"Jackson, like the Perseus Jackson?", Bethany shrieked. "No, I mean as in Percy Jackson." said Stella in response.

"Oh thank goodness." Bethany mumbled, unaware that both mother and daughter were trying to hold back their laughter.

"Ben, why don't you, Bella, and the children join me in the penthouse after dinner. I want to meet my niece who has the same name as me", Hermione asked.

"Sure 'Mione. We'll be there", Ben replied after a conversation he had with Bella with his eyes.

"It's settled then. Now, if I may be excused, I'll meet the rest of you tomorrow." Hermione said one last time before lifting her daughter into her arms and making her way to the lift, enjoying the fact that everyone at the table is probably staring at her.

Ben and the others invited, made their way upto the penthouse where the war Heroine was waiting for them, after finishing the scrumptious dinner of course.

____________________________________

Meanwhile

Percy stood at the edge of his old home, the place where he had spent  almost half his life - fine - for 6 years of his life. He had another mission. He'd striked a deal with his father and the rest of the Olympians that he would help their demigod offspring. He would lead the Greeks to the entrance of camp and the Romans to the wolf house.

He would never lie to his book girl. So, he made a code - new building design = godly duties. He would rescue the child. Explain on the way and make stops to rest if needed. The Lady of the Hearths' blessings obviously helped. Oh! The blue cookies he could summon - not Sally level, but close.

He had lead one of his nephews to the camp entrance, Apollo seriously needed to stop having children.

Shaking his head, Percy readied himself for apparation before thinking of his destination and vanishing from his thinking space, swept away with the wind.

A/N

999 words - longest chapter yet.

Please give me the correct word if it's not receptionist - the person waiting at the table like place at the entrance of a restaurant. Because it is not waiter as far as I know.

Also tell me if you liked the chapter.