Chapter 6

Brittany wasn't one to give up and this was proven when she sauntered into the swimming pool in such small clothes that it seemed as though she was wearing nothing.

Most of the family was disgusted with her antics but well who wouldn't be. She was trying to steal the husband of the most gorgeous woman they have ever met. Sure, she looked bookwormish before but now she was strong, confident and way more beautiful (A/N True beauty comes from within. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise).

The above mentioned woman's family of three was very much enjoying this lovely break from their normal day-to-day life. They for the first time in a long time didn't need to worry about anything. Well, not all of them. Hermione needed to tell her family about their newest addition but was very nervous, just like the last time. 

She finally, after a lot of internal debating, decided that she would tell her husband when they go back to their suite. Alas, that was very soon.

"So, Perseus, how much is my ugly cousin paying you to act her her husband. You can tell me back at your suite, where we can spend the rest of our time away from this horrible little girl", said our ever lovely Brittany.

"Well, excuse me! But I'm done, we're going back to our home and won't be coming back anytime soon", was Percy's amazing reply. I mean even I don't want to stay here any longer.

-2 hours later-

"Finally, home sweet home"

"Okay, sweetie, do you want to go and play with Lily and Albus?" asked Perseus, er, Percy.

"Yay!"

"Ok then, will you floo there by yourself, we'll meet you in a while"

"Ok bye!"

"So, now will you tell me what's bothering you?" 

"Nothing really!"

With one look from her husband, she knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Ok, just promise me that you won't get angry", she said after another, shorter, session of internal debating.

"Hermione" he stretched out her name and held her hand, "You know I won't. Tell me what's wrong?"

"We, um, we, uh, we are havingababy"

"Would you repeat that a slowly"

"W-e--a-r-e--havingababy", she said covering her mouth with her hand.

"Ok, now you tell me normally", the saviour of Olympus said after holding both her hands.

"We are having a baby", the war Heroine said, closing her eyes after she felt the loss of touch.

"We, we are, are having a ba, baby?" he asked slowly.

Hermione nodded mutely. 

"THIS IS AWESOME. I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER AGAIN. WHY AREN'T YOU DANCING? COME ON, DANCE WITH ME!!"

She laughed pairing her hand with his and putting another on his shoulder. They were dancing around the house, well more like jumping but that was expected.

-15 YEARS LATER-

"Zoe get ready to apparate your sister. Charlie leave Bella's hair. JASON LUKAS JACKSON, wake up if you don't want to be late. Bella, honey, come on. LET'S GO PEOPLE. GET YOUR BUTTS MOVING!"

"YES MOTHER!"

-The End-

A/N this chapter is dedicated to:

DakshShetty7

shaw333

Khonota

Gryffindor_bestie

Naman_champ

Npdragons24

AlexisEnsley

(Those who encouraged me to update!)