The opposing people ran outside with their guns and began shooting back.

The street was clouded with gun powder from both sides.

Von's friend let out a gruesome scream as they finally made there way away from the gathering. Once the coast was clear Von turned on the light seeing his best friend clutching at his side tightly. His eyes widened and he leaned over applying pressure to his rib cage. "YO PUSH THIS SHIT!" Von demanded fighting back his tears as he saw blood beginning to come from his friend's mouth. "No, no, no, you gone be straight bitch," Von promised but he wasn't even sure of it himself.

His friend suddenly had started to choke on his blood and moments later his head shifted to the side, indicating he was now lifeless.

"PUSH THIS BITCH!" Von screamed clutching tightly onto his bestfriend's hooded jacket letting tears fall from his dark eyes which were now softened with sorrow but not remorse.

When they arrived to the hospital nearly twenty minutes later Von's phone was ringing off the hook. He pulled it from his back pocket, getting blood throughout the screen of it. It appeared to be his bestfriend's baby mother calling to check on her dude's whereabouts. "Hello why the fuck Taj ain't answering the phone?" She quizzed getting straight to the point starting to bombard Von with a million questions at once beginning to rant about how she was about to be done with his ass completely. "Listen to me.." Von started but she still trailed over his words, "BITCH FUCKIN' LISTEN!" He shouted into the phone having any and everyone in the nearest area look to him.

He found himself finally becoming relaxed as she grew silent. He let his eyes closed as his words flowed out, "Taj got shot.." He said, "they working on him right now."

"Are you serious?" She questioned as if she hadn't heard correctly but she was in disbelief more than anything.

Come to find out Von didn't like how it sounded coming out of his mouth. To him saying it aloud made it more of a reality. He was wishing it was all a bad dream - but it wasn't.

"Stay home with the kids when I get an update I'll let you know wassup," he assured. The truth was he didn't want her anywhere near the hospital, he knew that was possibly the first place his opps would look. Luckily they had ditched the truck a few miles before they arrived. The only reason Von felt everything going on was justifiable was because someone took one of his people's life so he decided to take more of his. It wasn't necessarily intended for Taj to be hit by anything. Von knew the cycle would be continuous - especially if Taj didn't make it but he kept that thought in the back of his mind. The last thing he wanted to do was imagine living life without his bestfriend.

She began to cry into the phone, "o-okay call me please," she pleaded.

"I got you," he replied before ending the call.

-

Houston, TxSaturdayMay 8th, 20211:03 a

Houston, Tx
Saturday
May 8th, 2021
1:03 a.m.

Naamah Jordyn Briar

Naa stepped out the beaded curtain being rather careful to not stumble over in her 8 - inch heels covered in crystals that twinkled brightly from the assorted colors of strobe lights. The music suddenly changed to the next song and she switched her wide hips as all eyes were on her. She was nervous as usual and her heart was thumping completely out of her chest. This wasn't her first time dancing it had just always felt that way to her. She enjoyed how all eyes were on her, she enjoyed how easy it was for her to prey on the many desperate men. A man reached up grasping onto her hand, she quickly pulled away as a reflex and their eyes had locked for a moment.

"My bad love," he apologized sympathetically from startling her a bit.

Her bright hazel orbs glanced over his many chains she noticed they were real and looked rather heavy. She swallowed letting her eyes fall down to his shoes, they were Gucci sneakers, seemed to be fresh out the box.

"Dance for me," he insisted having his group of friends laugh a bit and murmur amongst themselves.

Naa swallowed and took a seat on the man's lap beginning to grind onto him with her hands on her knees with her legs spreaded wildly. She leaned back with his face in the crook of her neck and he placed his hands onto her flat stomach, starting to rub at it softly. His penis was growing rather erect under her large round ass. "Damn," he mumbled into the skin of her neck. She was growing hungrier by the second as the lust was radiating off of him. She was curious as to the things he wanted to do to her from such a simple dance. She quickly stood to her feet bending over in front of him, letting her ass clap a bit. Upon doing so she began untying the strings on her mesh top letting her small breasts become exposed. She turned around throwing a leg onto the arm of the chair and grinded her hips towards his face.

He chuckled amused and began throwing twenties at her with the help of his friends, Naamah was going home with a bag without a question and that's why plenty of the girls envied her. She never had to do much, she just let her eyes do the talking for her.

She let her hand trail down the valley of her breasts having her long manicured Louis Vuitton printed nails glide at her skin.

The unknown man continued throwing money at her  with his thick bottom lip between his teeth as her small fingers squeezed at her pierced nipple rings. "What's ya name?" He questioned over the loud music. She leaned down sitting on his lap facing him, whispering into his ear, "Naamah.." She replies with a softness in her voice.

"Can I take you somewhere Naamah?" He questioned biting into his lip once again.

Naamah slowly nodded staring into his eyes, tilting her head to the side a bit.