1.

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL.
Friday
May 7th, 2021
11:43 p.m.

Dayvon Daquan "King Von" Bennett

The wind howled loudly past Von's ears causing him to stuff his hands further into his hoodies'
pockets. He turned down the slim alley way, stepping aggressively in his dark colored timbs ignoring the many puddles of water from the rain just hours before since he did have protectant on the rather sensitive material. A black SUV pulled up directly on the end he was walking towards. "Nigga c'mon," his friend called out to him from the backseat. Von kissed his thick deep pink tinted lips becoming annoyed. Once he finally reached the truck he entered, slamming the door.

His heart thumped out of his chest as he removed his hood exposing his twisted dreads, majority of the strands were black but Von wanted to stand out so a few of them were blonde and sandy brown mixed in.

"What's the move?" He questioned already knowing the answer to the question. Suddenly his friend passed over something into his lap. Von clutched onto it carefully and he held it into the air, the small gleam from the streetlight had shined directly on the 9 mm pistol. "That's the move," his friend assured releasing a small laugh. Von slowly nodded trying to understand the next events to play out - all he knew was he was about to take yet another life.

Moments later the truck sped off to onto the location they were to be at.

When they arrived a few blocks away they saw several different cars pulling up to the location. There appeared to be a large gathering going on but Von and his boys despised the people who were having the special occasion. "Spin the fucking block this time," Von directed having anger become written across his face as he was talking to the driver, Von then slide the top of the gun back ensuring the bullet was in the chamber and ready to go.

The large wheels sped down the street, the passenger, his friend and Von began pushing there arms out the windows. Each other them repeatedly pulling the triggers as they didn't bother focusing on certain targets. They were just "airing it out."

Screams of terror came about, some people began trampling over one another while others started purposely dropping behind cars to get out the way of being hit. Von's bottom lip became tucked in with brows furrowed as another part of him came about, his eyes completely darkened with pure evil. It was a thrill for him taking lives. He had several under his belt and he had planned to have much more after tonight was over.

"Fuck 63rd!" His friend shouted recklessly.

As they finally reached the end of the street the large tires screeched once again as the driver made a U-turn. Von quickly dropped the pistol and picked up the AR, he hung out the window once again and let the bullets fly as the truck went full speed back down the block. Von had so much adrenaline coursing through his veins that he felt completely invincible in this moment. That was soon to be over though..