"Normally, if have my deck, and I'd backboard this heavy 20 set," Willie told them as he gestured towards the railing, "but tonight. . .we have company. Hope you guys are ready for this." He then slid down the railing with a chuckle that Stephanie noticed made Alex smile widely. "Whoo!" Willie spun off the bottom and looked to the four before gesturing towards the stage which was obviously set up for a performance.

"Wow," Alex muttered. "Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?"

"What? You mean you falling in—" Stephanie began with a smirk, but one glare from Alex made her bite her lip to shut herself up.

"I think we're a little overdressed," Luke told them while Stephanie chuckled and looked to Reggie who was looking around the place in amazement and slight nerves.

He used his free hand to fix his hair and Stephanie just smiled softly before grabbing his hand and placing it down by his side. "You look great, Reg. Relax a bit, okay?" she told him, her words making Reggie smile bashfully before the clearing of a throat brought them back to reality.

Luke and Alex were already making their way down the stairs, the blonde shooting the couple a look that told them to hurry up. Stephanie and Reggie both blushed before the brunette began to pull Reggie down the stairs so that they could catch up to their friends.

"It is terrific!" a woman exclaimed before her and her date walked right through the five. Stephanie jumped back in surprise, shuddering at the feeling that she hadn't experienced yet.

"Woah! I thought these people were all going to be ghosts," Reggie said.

"These are all lifers," Willie told them with a small smile.

Stephanie blinked in surprise, "All of them?"

"Oh, uh, lifers are actually. . ." Alex began, standing beside Willie and glancing towards his friends in excitement.

"Alive people," Reggie finished proudly, having heard Alex mention it countless times. "I was listening."

"But this is a very exclusive crowd. Everybody here has, uh, paid a lot to get a sneak peek at the afterlife," Willie explained.

"I always knew rich people did weird stuff like this," Reggie said.

"Surprised Bobby and Amelia aren't a part of this," Stephanie scowled while Luke widened his eyes and nodded his head in agreement.

"Lady and Gentlemen, I have a table for you," a waiter announced as he walked up to them. "Right this way."

Stephanie and Reggie shared a surprised look before following the others towards a front row table with a sign that read 'RESERVED MR. WILLAIM—PARTY OF FIVE.'

They all went to sit down and Reggie let go of Stephanie's hand in order to pull her seat out for her. The brunette gave the boy a thankful smile as she sat down, Reggie helping her get the seat just right before taking the seat next to her. Luke sat down on her other day with Alex next to him and then Willie. As soon as Reggie had sat down, Stephanie took a bold move and leaned forward to kiss his cheek in gratitude, saying, "Thanks, Reg. You're a real gentleman, you know that?"

"Hey! I'm a gentleman. Where's the kiss on the cheek for your brother?" Luke teased with a smirk causing the brunette to look his way and miss the stunned look on Reggie's face and the growing red that was creeping up his neck and to his cheeks.