"I was," Bobby insisted, stepping out of the way and allowing a woman to walk in.

"Woah. Is that-?" Alex began to question, the boys all looking to Stephanie whose mouth had fallen open at the sight of her former friend.

"Amelia," Stephanie whispered, her eyes flickering between Bobby and Amelia. They both still had hints of their old selves hiding within their appearance, but they looked as if they had purposefully tried to give themselves a whole new look.

"Too busy deciding which wine was best for date night," Amelia retorted while Bobby smiled down at the woman and wrapped an arm around her waist.

He pulled her close, his nose brushing against hers. "Gotta make sure I get the best for my girl," Bobby whispered before leaning in and kissing Amelia.

Stephanie and the boys all went wide eyed before turning away. Reggie was fake gagging while Alex grimaced and covered his eyes. Luke was grabbing onto Stephanie, pulling his twin away while she continued to shake her head.

Bobby and Amelia pulled away while the man shut the door and took his wife's hand. "Come on. You promised me some meditation time after working this morning," he reminded her, the woman laughing softly and pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

Bobby was pulling her up the stairs not even a second later, their voices growing distant as they disappeared. Stephanie went to the bottom of the stairs, her eyes staring intently at the couple while the boys all crowded around her.

"Steph?" Reggie whispered, his eyes flashing with concern as he watched her.

"Bobby married Amelia," Stephanie replied, the disbelief evident in her voice. She turned to look at the three. "Bobby married Amelia! Can you believe that? He knew how much Amelia hurt me, how she ruined my life. And he just goes and marries her? Just like that?"

Stephanie turned away with a huff while the three boys exchanged a look, knowing that the brunette may be acting angry but was really hurting over this news. "No wonder Carrie reminded me of Amelia. She's literally Amelia 2.0. Dirty Candy is just a modern version of Pink Nightmare," she muttered, crossing her arms and staring back up the stairs.

There was a beat of silence between them all before Reggie hesitantly reached out and touched Stephanie's hand, the action making her drop her arms back down to her side while he gently laced their fingers together. She looked his way and Reggie gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry, Steph," Reggie whispered.

"We know Amelia did so many unforgivable things to you. Bobby knew that too," Luke said.

"Honestly I shouldn't be surprised," Stephanie admitted. "He stole our legacy. She ruined my life. They deserve each other. Now come on. Let's go haunt them, shall we?"

"Time for their past to haunt them," Luke agreed.

The boys smiled at that, Reggie squeezing her hand while she smiled back to them. She began to make her way up the stairs, her hand still holding onto Reggie's and effectively pulling him along beside her while Luke ran behind them. Alex hurried to the bottom of the stairs and called after them, "Wait!"

The three paused before turning to look his way, the blonde bashfully looking down with a small smile. "Let's not rush this. You know, it's my. . .it's my first time haunting someone. I wanna make it special," he told them.