Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader

Dedicated to reesescup1

   Y/N'S POV

  I opened my mouth to call my father's, Superman's, name, but I realized Wonder Woman and Damian were in here, too. I walked up behind Superman and tapped his shoulder.

  Wonder Woman looked over at me and said,"Don't you see that we're talking?"

  I held Dad's arm and said,"Sorry. I'll go."

  Dad looked over at Wonder Woman saying,"Diana, take Damian and find Kara."

  Wonder Woman walked out with Damian, and Dad looked down at me.

  I looked down saying,"Sorry, Dad, for interrupting your conversation. It won't happen again."

  Dad sat down with me and said,"It's okay, Y/N. Diana's just having a bad day."

  I fixed his cape saying,"She doesn't like me very much."

  Dad held me saying,"She'll come around, N/N. You're my daughter. You're not going anywhere."

  I smiled at Dad before I asked him,"Is she going to take Mom's place?"

  Dad leaned on me and said,"No. No one could ever take your mother's place. She was Lois."

  I just nodded, and he stopped holding me.

  He held both of my hands and said,"Even though Lois isn't here anymore, I still have you. Y/N, we have to stick together. Darling, I need you, and I can't afford to...to..."

  Tears formed in Dad's eyes, and I squeezed his hands saying,"I'm with you, Dad. I promise. I need you, too, and I know you can't afford another loss. I know how much Mom meant to you. We're a team, and I'll always have your back."

  Dad pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek saying,"Thank you, Y/N. It's good to have you on my side."

  When Wonder Woman and Damian walked in, Dad helped me stand up and said,"I'll see you in a few hours."

  I nodded, and I walked past Wonder Woman and Damian.

  I made my way towards my room before I heard,"Y/N?"

  I turned, and Damian caught up with me. All of a sudden, I grew nervous of having a conversation with him.

  Damian took my hand and said,"Walk with me?"

  I nodded and began to walk with Damian.

  Damian held my hand, and I was scared that he would... It didn't matter.

  Damian asked me,"N/N, what is it?"

  I stopped holding his hand and said,"I'm really tired, Damian. I should get some rest."

  Damian walked me to my room and kissed my cheek before he walked down the hall. I smiled, then I closed the door and decided to actually get some rest.

   FOUR HOURS LATER...

  I wasn't getting any more rest. Why did I have to have a nightmare? The one time I actually had a lot of time to rest. I sat up slowly, and Superman and Damian rushed into the room.

  I sniffed and said,"Sorry, Dad. I was just getting up."

  Dad sat down on the bed beside me and said to me,"Y/N, I heard you scream. I came here as fast as I could."

  I leaned on Dad's arm as I closed my eyes saying,"Thank you, Dad, for coming as fast as you could. I had a nightmare. A...really bad one, and I don't want to talk about it yet."

  Dad rubbed my arm saying,"You're welcome, Y/N. I'm sorry you had a nightmare, but I'm here. Damian and I both are here for you. Yes, I know how you feel about Damian. He feels the same way about you."

  My eyes widened, and Damian was now at my side.

  Damian kissed my forehead and sent me a smile saying,"I love you, and I'm with you. When you're ready to talk about your nightmare, we'll listen."

  I only nodded before Dad asked me,"Do you want us to stay with you until you go back to sleep?"

  I replied,"Yes, please."