Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader Part 3

Dedicated to reesescup1

   Y/N'S POV

  After Dad and I made it back, Diana said to him,"Clark, I'd like to speak to Y/N alone. May I?"

  Dad smiled saying,"You may speak to Y/N. Thank you, Diana."

  Diana smiled at my father until he was no longer in sight.

  All I could do was laugh. It was funny, but it wasn't funny at the same time. After what I saw in my nightmare, I wasn't going to let Diana win. Meaning, I wasn't going to let Diana cause me to become this shy woman that was unable to speak up for herself.

  I said to Diana,"I'm not going anywhere, so you better fix your face before my father comes back."

  Diana chuckled saying,"I know this may be hard for you, Y/N, but your father and I will be together very soon. And when that happens, you're going to have to listen to me."

  I shook my head saying,"I don't have to do anything. I certainly don't have to listen to you. You've lost touch with how the world actually works, Diana, and it shows. Do you really believe that you're just going to take my mother's place someday?"

  Diana got in my face saying,"You're so lost, Y/N. You're nothing like your father, but I'll be here to help you through your ignorance. And no, I'm not here to take your mother's place, Y/N. I'm here to have my own place at  your father's side."

  As I thought about throwing Diana through a hundred different buildings, I heard,"Diana, get away from her."

  Dad entered the room and stood in front of me immediately.

  He balled his fists as he said to Diana,"Don't call my daughter ignorant."

  Diana took a step back, seeing the red slowly overtaking my father's blue eyes.

  Diana said,"Clark, she needs to understand that things are going to change very soon. She-"

  Dad said,"Quiet! You don't have the right to speak to my daughter that way. You should go, Diana."

  I held my father's arm as Diana frowned saying,"Kal..."

  Dad said,"Go!"

  Diana stormed out of the room.

  Then, I said to Dad,"Thank you for sticking up for me. I know that you love her."

  Dad kissed my cheek saying,"It doesn't matter how I feel about Diana, Y/N. I heard what you said earlier. If you two are going to get along, it needs to be without me pushing it so hard. You two need to get along on your own time, but it doesn't seem like she wants to. I see what you're saying now."

  I asked him,"Are you going to go after her?"

  Dad shook his head saying,"No. I heard everything that she said to you, Y/N."

  I nodded saying."Right. I forget that you can hear really well."

  Dad smiled at me, yet I looked him in the eyes as I said to him,"I'd like to talk to you and Damian about my nightmare. I know what's going to happen after I tell both of you about it, but I need to get it out."

  However, I let go of Dad's arm.

  Dad rested his hands on my shoulders and said to me,"Y/N, I don't want you to-"

  I put my hands over his hands saying,"Please. As long as you and Damian are there to listen to me, I'll be fine."