Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader

Dedicated to itwklt

   DAMIAN'S POV

  After I completed the task Superman assigned to me, he said,"You're on the right side, Damian. I just wish Bruce could see it too."

  I replied,"I wish he could see it this way as well, but he made his choice. Maybe if Y/N were still alive, he'd..."

  Superman rested his hand on my shoulder and said,"It won't make you feel any better reflecting on the past, Damian. Y/N's gone. If she were here, she'd want you to move forward and continue to help out."

  "You're right. If Y/N were here, then she'd be on our side."

   Y/N'S POV

  "HE'S WHAT???"

  I just couldn't sit down. Damian had officially lost it, and I was so mad that I wanted to find him myself and drag him. How could he possibly side with Superman? How could he turn against his own father? Despite the many years I had known Damian, I had no explanation for Bruce as to why Damian could have done this. Maybe he genuinely believed that Superman was right. However, I wasn't going to back this decision by Damian. If he was looking for support from his resurrected partner, then he wasn't getting that at all today.

  As I headed towards the computer, Bruce asked me,"What are you doing, Y/N?"

  "Looking for Damian. This can't wait."

  Bruce said,"Y/N, I wouldn't-"

  "Bruce, I'll come back. I won't die again. You're short on help, and I'm not going to give you another reason to be upset."

  Bruce just looked at me before he looked over at Harley saying,"Harley, go with Y/N."

  Harley got up and said,"Okay, Bats! I'll bring Y/N back in one piece. Don't ya worry, B-Man."

  I sent Bruce an encouraging smile before I led Harley to where Damian was. But the second Harley and I got separated from each other, I was forced into combat with Damian immediately. He still looked the same somewhat, but just much older. He didn't know he was fighting me, and I didn't mind it.

  But when Damian hit me across the face, I said,"That's the best you've got, Dami?"

  Damian looked at me confused before my hood fell off. Then, Damian stepped back a few times.

  He said,"Y/N, is it really you?"

  "It is, and I hear you've been busy with Superman these days. How's that going?"

  Damian asked me,"How do you know that, L/N?"

  "Bruce explained everything to me. You know what, Damian? I'm pretty disappointed. I mean, we were partners once, and siding with Superman, that seems like a huge betrayal. You left your father on his own. But because I care about you still, I can still get you out of here, Damian. We can be partners again, while we help Bruce and the others out."

  I held out my hand for Damian, and he looked away saying,"I care about you too, Y/N, but I can't change sides. This is where I need to be, and I won't let you talk me out of this one. From this day forward, we're no longer partners."

  What Damian said stung. It hit me hard, but at least I knew where he stood.

  When Harley ran into the room, she yelled,"Y/N, ARE YA DONE CHIT CHATTING? WE GOTTA GO!"

  Before I ran out of the room, I looked back at Damian and said,"Okay, Damian. We're no longer partners. I'll remember that the next time you give me a decent fight."