Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 2

Dedicated to reesescup1

   Y/N'S POV

  I was relieved to see that Superman wasn't smirking at me anymore.

  Damian asked me,"Y/N?"

  I said,"Yes, Damian?"

  Damian said,"You didn't answer my question, but I'll take you home, Y/N."

  Superman appeared beside Damian and said to him,"Damian, go get some rest. You did a good job today. I'll take Y/N home."

  Damian nodded and kissed my cheek.

  Damian thanked Superman, then Damian just left me alone with Superman.

  Superman asked me,"Why are you here, Y/N?"

  I admitted to Superman,"Because I don't want to get killed. If I tried to leave at some point, you'd just kill me yourself."

  Superman laughed, but it wasn't a laugh that would make you feel better. It was a laugh like I needed to start figuring out how to get out of here.

  Superman said,"Y/N, I appreciate your honesty, but you don't belong here. You belong with Bruce and the others. If you can't do what's necessary and see things the way I do, then I'll need you gone by morning."

  I asked Superman,"What happens if I'm not gone by morning? Are you going to find a way to use me somehow to manipulate Damian?"

  Superman looked me in the eyes and admitted to me,"If you're not gone by morning, then I'll personally escort you out of here."

  I said,"But if I'm going home, then I'll already be gone by morning. Before morning, actually."

  Superman said,"Y/N, just go. You're wasting my time."

  So much for Superman being my ride home.

   3 HOURS LATER...

  I woke up to feeling a hand on my face.

  Damian said to me,"Hey."

  I leaned into his hand and said,"Hey. What are you... doing here?"

  Damian asked me,"Did Superman take you home?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, he didn't. He doesn't like me, Damian."

  Damian said,"He'll warm up to you, Y/N. I'm sorry that I didn't stick up for you when Superman asked you to kill that man."

  I smiled at Damian and said to him,"Thank you for apologizing to me, Damian. I really needed to hear that apology. So, you're going to keep Superman from ripping my head off, right?"

  Damian took my hand and said,"Y/N, that's why I'm here. I don't think that you should come back."

  I frowned and asked him,"Why?"

  Damian squeezed my hand saying,"I know you, Y/N. You're not going to take someone else's life. Because you won't do it, I don't think that you should come back. Superman will just reach his limit and kill you. I don't want him to kill you."

  I nodded saying,"Okay."

  Damian said,"Wait, are you all right?"

  I squeezed Damian's hand saying,"I'm all right, Damian. I just value being able to breathe every day. I was just upset because this means that I won't be able to see you as much as I would if we were there together every day."

  Damian kissed my hand and said,"You'll still see me often, Y/N. I promise."