When I got to Seven's house, I knocked on the door. I said a silent prayer to my dick. Do not get hard, it's that easy. Just don't get hard.

Ms. Maraj opened the door. Her outfit was completely different from earlier. She wore a lacy black dress with silver strapped heels. Her breasts were just popping out of it.

Don't get hard, don't get hard, do not get hard.

"Hi Beyoncé." She smiled at me then widened the door. "Come in, Seven is already at the table. Her attitude is prevalent."

I rolled my eyes, walking into the house. I hated Seven's attitude. I wish that stupid ass attitude would just go away, seriously. I wondered if she got that from her mother.

I sat next to Seven at the table and kissed her temple, putting my hand in hers. "Hey baby."

"Hey." She smiled bashfully.

"What do you have an attitude for?" I asked.

"She's just being really fucking annoying, acting out about this whole suspension thing."

I blew my breath just thinking about it. I hated that she got suspended but I didn't even wanna talk about it.

Ms. Maraj sat down at the table across from us. The food on the table looked and smelled amazing, I knew it wasn't American.

"This looks great Ms. Maraj."

"Thank you, I don't do this often, my job keeps me busy so I only cook like this on special occasions."

"How nice of you to think this is a special occasion. What exactly do you do?"

"I'm an attorney."

"Ooooh, how many cases have you won?"

"I'm on my 143rd but I don't know if it's a win just yet."

"Have you ever gotten a guilty man out of going to prison?" I asked her.

She cleared her throat. "When I'm hired to be someone's attorney, I don't care if they're guilty or innocent. My job is to win their case. As long as they tell me the truth, winning is my strong suit."

"Did they make you memorize that?" I laughed.

Seven squeezed my hand and let it go as she started to distribute the food.

"How long have the 2 of you actually been together?" Ms. Maraj asked.

"A year on December 11th."

Her eyes widened ridiculously wide and her and Seven started talking. I stared at her breasts again. They were just popping out of that dress and as she spoke intensely to Seven, they bounced. Damn.

"Beyoncé she asked you a question." Seven said, squeezing my hand again.

"What was the question I'm sorry?"

"Are you 17 like Seven?"

"I turned 18 in September, I can't wait to move out of my mom's house."

"That bad? I'm sure Seven is ready to go too, I know she's tired of getting whooped."

Seven sucked her teeth. "You just gon' tell her I be getting whooped still?"

"Don't even worry about it babe, my southern mama be whoopin' my ass."

"Southern? I knew I heard the accent. Where are you guys from?"

"Houston Texas, a true Texas bama in your presence and you didn't even know it." I shook my head.

"I know a southerner when I hear one."

Me and Ms. Maraj seemed to hit it off pretty well honestly. She was really cool? Why exactly didn't Seven want me to meet her mother again?

"I'll be back, Beyoncé can you help her with that until I'm done?"

"No problem." I stood up after Ms. Maraj, following her into the kitchen.

"My apologies but honestly you can blame her father for the lack of manners that she has none of." She explained, putting dishes in the sink. "You are a guest in my home, you don't actually have to help me."

"I want to, you seem overworked as it is."

"You don't even know the half."

We washed dishes side by side in silence. Well, I washed them and she rinsed and dried them, putting them up. I didn't even think about the explicits.

Seven walked into the kitchen and smiled, clapping her hands once. "Ah, cutest thing I have ever seen. My mother and my girlfriend washing dishes in complete silence. Do y'all not know what music is?"

"Don't beat her, don't beat her, don't beat her." Ms. Maraj mumbled under her breath. "Seven I suggest you get over here and you let Beyoncé get home to her family."

"Actually mother, I was hoping that Beyoncé and I could go up to my room. Door open." She held her hands up.

Ms. Maraj sighed. "Sure, I'll clean this up. Goodnight Beyoncé."

"Uh..." I looked between the 2 of them. I dried my hands off. "Goodnight Ms. Maraj." I followed Seven up the stairs.

I sat down on Seven's bed, watching her open the door the slightest bit. She thought she was so slick. She straddled my lap and I placed my hands on her ass.

"How do you think it went? Think she likes me?" I asked.

"Think she likes you more than she likes me. Y'all apparently have a lot in common. How do you know so much about attorneys?"

"I read a lot Seven. You think I'm just flirting with the librarian at our school for nothing? Oh no, Ms. Hall gives me all the information I need."

She smacked me upside the head making me laugh but it just suddenly got all quiet. There was something on her mind.

I made her look at me. "What's up? You not opening your mouth how you usually do."

"Fuck you."

"I mean you could but you doing this whole celibacy thing."

"Shut up Beyoncé." She sighed. "Have you ever cheated on me? I know you be flirting and stuff because that's your personality, you're a friendly ass bitch which I don't really like all the time but, seriously, you ever cheated on me?"

"No but if I did, why would I tell you?"

She sucked her teeth.

"Seven! Beyoncé leaves now!" Ms. Maraj yelled.

"You see why I didn't want to tell her about you? I'm sure she's gonna wanna walk you out too, thinking she's scaring somebody with her short ass." She got off of my lap and I walked downstairs, out the door.

Ms. Maraj walked me out and stood with the door open. I turned around, smiling at her.

"I had a great time, thank you." I complimented.

"Actually thank you, for helping me with those dishes. Your girlfriend hates dishes, her nails."

"Well I hate dishes too but I figured helping you out was better than nothing. Like I said, overworked and all."

"You're a godsend Beyoncé."

"All thanks to my mother."

"I'll have to meet her one day."

"I'm sure you will. Have a nice night Ms. Maraj."

"You too Beyoncé."
______________