Human in Our House

I gently placed (L/N) in the tank. They explored their environment. After a few minutes, they looked at me and I swear I saw it smile a bit.

I blinked. "I can't be the only one who saw that."

"Uh- I saw it too."

————————————————————

-AUSTRALIA POV-

I watched as (Y/N) played with (L/N). I have to admit, it's kinda cute.

The lizard, I mean. Not (Y/N).

Well... maybe her too.

I shook the bizarre thoughts out of my head. I instead had to focus on how (Y/N) will be staying in this dimension. I mean, we do have some extra rooms. Well, an extra room. We turned America's old room into a gaming room. I don't think he knows yet.

Wait, fuck. UN will definitely find out about a human living here. It's only a matter of time until it slips out. I guess we'll have to have a meeting about it. Not looking forward to THAT. But in the meantime, I have to get New Zealand to meet her. He's definitely gonna freak out when he sees her, and I'll be here to record it so I can show it to him later.

...I've been hanging around America too much.

"Hello, Earth to Australia? Wait, that sounds weird."

I blinked. "O-oh. Guess I spaced out for a sec there. My bad." I was too caught up in my own thoughts that I wasn't paying any attention to the world around me.

"It's alright. Anyways, when is your brother coming? Didn't you say he should be here soon?" She asked. I told her that once New Zealand arrives, we would figure out the next step in what to do. I mean, I was already getting a head start, but it would be nice to have my brother here to provide some ideas as well.

"Yeah, he should be here soon." I repeated. I don't really know what's taking so long, I sent—"

I hear the door unlock. Talk about perfect timing.

-NEW ZEALAND POV-

I parked the car in our driveway. I'm so glad I took my old car. I don't care how run down it is. Australia keeps insisting that I take his Jeep, but there's no way in hell I'm taking that thing. We already look way too similar. What's next, I slap on a painfully stereotypically Australian hat and start using Australian slang?

Plus, I was just buying groceries, not going on some wild expedition.

I took the groceries and started to unlock the door. I got inside and scanned the area.

It's awfully quiet.

I set the groceries down on the kitchen counter.  Australia came out of a room a few seconds later.

"Heyyy mate!" Australia uses finger guns. "I've got something wild to show you."

I rummaged through one of the bags. "So do I." I pulled out a Coffee Mate (not sponsored). "I got your favorite coffee!" (LMAO SORRY I SAW A DRAWING BOUT THIS AND I HAD TO)

"Sweet, thanks." I put the Coffee Mate (not sponsored) in the fridge. "Uh, anyways, I gotta show you something."

"Can it wait? I gotta put these groceries away." I told him. He grabbed my arm and said "Nope, let's go.

I saw him pulled his phone out. He lead me into the room he came out of.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What the FUCK happened while I was gone."

-(Y/N) POV- (sorry it's too much ik)

I could hear the conversation Australia was having with his brother. It wouldn't be too long until he brought New Zealand into this room. He told me that he wanted to hype it up as much as possible to try to get the most shocked expression out of his brother.

"Now whenever I bring home a new animal, he doesn't get scared anymore." He told me. "Imagine the shock on his face when he sees a human."

I hear footsteps approaching. I wonder how he'll take it. If everyone here is gonna be astounded at the sight of me, I guess I'll have to get used to that. I wonder if I'm even the first human here.

Australia stood with his brother at the door. New Zealand looks similar to Australia flag-wise. But there's a difference in their clothing style, which makes it easier to differentiate them.

New Zealand looks at me. He looks stunned, all right. He turns to his brother, who had his phone faces towards New Zealand.

"What the FUCK happened while I was gone." Australia put his phone down. "Oh, not much."

"You better not post that." New Zealand eyed his brother.

"Don't worry, I won't." Australia snickered. "I'm not cruel. I'm just keeping it to look back on."

New Zealand sighed. "Uh- ok. But care to explain? What is a HUMAN doing here? I was just buying groceries, and a human shows up in our house."

Australia chuckled as he put his phone away. "I don't know, but I bet it's one hell of a story." He paused, "Uh, you do know how you got here, right?"

"Um... yeah." I mean, I DO know how I got here, but I'm not too sure if I wanna leave just yet. I turned to New Zealand. "Also, hi, human here. Just... wanted to introduce myself." I chuckled nervously. I wasn't sure if New Zealand was disturbed by my presence, but I just wanted to lighten the mood. "My name is (Y/N)."

"Hello." New Zealand smiled. "Guess you probably already now who I am by now."He side eyed his brother. "This doofus probably talked your ear off."

Australia punched his brothers' arm lightly. "Hey, better to talk someone's ear off than have uncomfortable small talk."

"Actually, yeah. That is way better." I chimed in. "I was really tired and was honestly down to listen to whatever he had to say. Small talk can go jump off a cliff."

Australia gave me a smile. "See! She agrees."

New Zealand chuckled. "Alright, but now that I'm here, you're not allowed to rant about spiders anymore."

"Wha- hey!"

————————————————————

took a break from wattpad but I'm back baybeee! also sorry that I didn't reply to any comments lemme go do that right after I learn how to shift realities in my sleep be right back

ALSO I changed my user here. If you forgot who I am, I'm the person who writes that poorly made countryhuman story
ALSO happy early Halloween oOoOh