All In One Day

Beginne am Anfang

Peeking her head into the bathing room, she saw the two of them, eyes shut, making out. She was shocked at first, but then had to hold back a chuckle. It wasn't like Wamuu to do something like that, then again, he'd never really been given the chance. No, she was happy for them.

Quietly turning around, she walked away. Was she going to keep it a secret from Kars? Thoughts of what Ajna could do to Diana flooded her mind as she happily sauntered to her quarters.

————————————————————————————————————

Ajna had been waiting In the main lobby for quite a while when Wamuu and Diana walked into the room acting as if nothing had happened. Ajna had a smirk on her face as she looked glared at them. Wamuu sat crosslegged on his stone platform chair and Diana leaned against the nearest pillar to him.

Ajna approached her and tapped on Diana's shoulder. Putting a hand up to block the view of her mouth close to Ajna's ear, she whispered. Wamuu took notice, but didn't do anything about it.

"So you're spicing it up with Wamuu huh?" Ajna whispered in a teasing manner and a grin on her face. Diana's cheeks flushed red as a the words entered her ear. Her chest filled with embarrassment as she tried to find a response. 

"Y-you saw that?"

Ajna nodded with a smirk. With each moment, the knot in her stomach tightened with embarrassment as she looked at her love who was still sitting. He clearly wasn't paying attention to them.

Suddenly, the doors slammed open, causing Ajna to jump up into the darkness. She didn't come back down, meaning she most likely jumped onto the edge of the pillar to hide herself from view.

The room was dark with only light beaming from a green glow around Wamuu. He had a menacing look on his face as he stared at Joseph and Lisa Lisa. What was going to happen?

"I've been waiting. You've grown quite a lot." He spoke in a monotone voice with slight change of pitch in his deep voice.

"Bastard! You killed Caesar!" Joseph tried to lunge forward at Wamuu but was stopped by Lisa Lisa. They mumbled to each other, and Jospeh yelled more at Wamuu. 

With a snap of his fingers, he sent a small gust of wind into the crackling fire, stirring it and making it glow fiercely. Revealing one hundred undead, red-eyed, dark, menacing, vampires were lined up on the ceiling, Diana, Ajna, and Kars! Ha! Joseph and Lisa Lisa would surely die!

Kars was about to give the order, when Wamuu stopped him. "Wait, Lord Kars. Back in Rome, we promised to fight each other. Kars told him that the stone was more important, and Wamuu didn't argue, he respectfully withdrew.

Lisa Lisa then spoke about a bomb on the red stone and that if they killed them then and there, they would never get their hands on an undamaged Red Stone of Aja. They spoke for a while, Joseph walked around with a string bragging about how he could beat Wamuu in a fight but they would never get the chance, and so on so forth. Eventually, a deal was made. A fight would take place that night at Piz Berlina. 

Joseph had left to retrieve the stone while Lisa Lisa stayed behind as insurance that they wouldn't run. She had taken a notice to Diana, and kept staring at her, thinking deeply.

Pointing at Diana, she spoke. "What is your full name?"

Diana stopped leaning on the pillar, and looked her dead in the eye. Was she proud? Embarrassed? Her name meant something to her, so she would say it with pride.

"My name is Diana Rose Brando, daughter of Dio Brando." She confidently spoke.

Lisa Lisa slightly flinched at the last name. Her past hadn't been a good one, and for the first time in forever, she vaguely lost her composure. The daughter of the man whose spawn slaughtered her husband was standing right before her."Your father deserved to die on that ship." She had realized what she had said, but couldn't take her words back.