"You think I'm prepossessing?" Diana had a smirk on her face as she acted out a flirtatious scene. Wamuu was at a loss for words. Several times he opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shutting it again to rethink his words wisely. It was hilarious watching Wamuu struggle to find his words. But, it was interesting to see if he really meant those words. 

For the first time, Diana saw a very faint blush spread across his face. It wasn't much, but it was there. At long last, he spoke.

"Yes, very."

These two words shimmied their way into her heart. Her chest flooded with a warm feeling and her face was dusted with a bright shade of crimson. He thinks I'm attractive... she thought to herself as she looked down. 

"T-thank you." Diana stood up straight again, and continued to talk to Wamuu about the hamon user who was now pancaked under a large cross stone.

Wamuu was listening intently to Diana and didn't even realize that she was taking him to the bathing room. It was lit only by candlelight, and Diana began to roll up her sleeves. Grabbing a rag, she drenched it in cool water, and turned around to face Wamuu. 

Wamuu was still standing in the doorframe, not willing to be taken care of. He could deal with his own injuries and deal with his own blood. Diana wasn't going to take his tough act.

She snapped her fingers and pointed to a chair that was in the corner of the room. Wamuu wasn't going to stand there and do nothing, so he sat down. He was exhausted anyways. His wounds had replaced the missing flesh, but the pain was still burning.

Diana approached him and pulled off his white Arabian hat, revealing blond hair shaped like a cube on his head. She brought the rag up to his face and began to wipe away the dried sangria colored blood from his face. He didn't say anything as he let her clean his face. 

Diana realized his missing lip ring, and got a little closer to check it out. Caesar must have pulled it out of his lip before he died. It was odd seeing him without it...

Upon feeling Wamuu's hot breath on her skin, she quickly stepped back embarrassed. It seemed as if Wamuu hadn't minded however. She apologized, and leaned in just a bit to clear a certain splotch of the blood on the side of his lip. 

Her red gaze accidentally met his and she couldn't look away. His deep blue eyes were like oceans that would consume you in their depths if you didn't look away. Mesmerizing, they sent waves of emotion swirling throughout them. The were full of mystery, unpredictable, but they were painted with an expressionless look, but the hottest fires always burn blue.

he brought his strong calloused hand up to her face and gently caressed her soft cheek. She leaned in closer feeling his breath getting warmer on her pale skin. his hand ran through her hair with elegance and love, something she rarely experienced. Their lips met and she experienced something true. Unlike Stroheim, she cared for this man, and she was just coming to realize it. She had loved him for a very long time, and she knew it deep in her heart. 

Wamuu slowly stood up out of the chair with their lips disconnected, and looked down at her with caring eyes. He had never shown her much emotion in the past, but he was showing her now, and that's all that mattered. 

Slowly, he snaked his arms around her waist and held her close, pulling her into another loving embrace. Her arms found their way to his neck and they gently wrapped around it. Her body was close to his, and she was enjoying the moment. 

Too caught up in the romantic moment, she didn't hear Ajna calling for her. Ajna quieted down as she turned the corner, frustrated that her friend wouldn't answer her. Usually Diana would responded immediately.