Chapter 3 (part 1)

Nick

Me and Liam spent half the night playing games, talking, and munching on some snacks. We are currently watching one of Liams favorite Rom Coms.

I look over at Liam to see him starting at the TV with a big smile. It makes me smile, knowing no one has tried to hurt him lately.

It makes me so mad how people would want to hurt him. HES SO ADORABLE!! He doesn't think I know how people have been treating him. He tries to hide his bruises, but I see them. He tries to mask how he feels most of the time, but I catch it. Liam moved here in elementary school. When I first saw him I knew I had to protect him. I always kept a close eye on him, despite me being a grade ahead.
After I caught kids trying to hurt him, I knew I had to be closer then I was. So, I failed sixth grade on purpose so I'd be with him at all times. Of course he doesn't know this. He just thinks I'm struggling.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a yawn coming from Liam. He stood up stretching, he was wearing one of my old sweater shirts that I gave to him a few months ago. It was a little to big but not that big, and some shorts. I bit my bottom lip, tracing is smooth tinder legs with my eyes, before they snapped back up to him.

"It's getting pretty late. We're you going home or are you going to stay here tonight?" He asked, looking at me with what I thought was a glimmer of hope in his beautiful grey eyes.

"U-uhm, I already contacted my mom and told her I was staying with you. You still have some of my close, right?" I asked, getting off the couch and heading towards his room with him following close behind.

When in his room, I flopped down face first into the soft bed sheets, immediately immersed in his amazing smell. I love his stench, he smells like the rainforest. Silently taking a big whiff before I reluctantly lifted my head.

I looked over to spot Liam on the other side of the room, going through his closet. I furrowed my brows before opening my mouth, "What are you doing?" I asked, staring at the back of his head. I strained to not look down any further.

"I'm trying to find Narnia. I'm getting your clothes dip shit." He said, with a sarcastic tone, craning his head to peak at me from over his shoulder with and eye roll.

"Oh, right. Those exists." I said in a serious tone.

He turned to me with another eye roll. "What are you wearing now? A Nut Cover?" He asked, putting his small hands on his hips. I pursed my lips, moving my eyes up to look above him before dropping my gaze back on him. "I prefer to call them, 'Cloth Penis Protecters' except they do no protecting what so ever." I joked, a grin on my face , while I watched him  suppress a smile.

"Omg, your an idiot." He said after catching his breath from laughing. He shook his head and turned back to his closet. I laid my face back into the bed for a bit, until I heard a quiet exhale. I looked back up, to find Liam on his tip toes, hands stretched above his head. His sweater, slightly coming up and a good view of is ass in those tight shorts.

My eyes traced every curve, birth mark, freckles, and dents along his tinder, hairless, shiny thighs. I bit my lip as a sudden urge to wrap my arms around his waist and slowly kiss up his neck, leaving my mark so people know to fuck off what's mine.

If only I was smart enough to keep my actions in my own head.

Kinda proud with this update! Tell me what you think?