Chapter 1

Nick

I was in the middle school library, when a small Liam ran and tackled me, but since I'm bigger then him, I didn't fall, I only stumbled back a bit.

"Woah, what's up Li?" I asked while he jumped off. I missed the warmth immediately, but was gifted with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

He put his hands on his hips and rolled his eyes at me, but still had that beautiful smile. Damn, he's adorable.

"Don't 'what's up?' Me. You know we're supposed to study. You were supposed to wait for me after class. Where were you?" He asked, crossing his arms with an adorable pout on his face. He makes it so hard to not straight up kiss him.

I scratched the back of my head with a sheepish smile forming on my face. "Uh, yea I kinda got held up after class. So, I thought I'd just meet you here."

He sighed, "It's fine, I'm not exactly on time either. I ran into Josh on the way here and we talked for a bit, sorry." He said, I  tensed at the name and my jaw immediately clenched and I felt my hands automatically ball into fists.

"So, should we get started?" Liam asked, still with that stupidly cute smile.

"Sure." I said and followed him to one of the tables in the library. The whole time Liam was trying to explain a math problem, I was too busy thinking about that damned Josh.

Josh is an eighth grader. Ever since Liam came out as gay, Josh has been hitting on him non stop and I'm about to break his skull.

No one messes with my Liam.

*****
So, tell me what y'all think!! :)