Chapter 8

Liam

I'm currently being dragged down the hall by an angry Nick. Nick isn't the typed to get angry easily. Something must have really pissed him off.

Nick's hand suddenly tightens it's grip on my wrist, I wince at the pain but try to ignore it, I don't want to set him off more then he already is.

We come up to an empty class room on the other side of the building. I give Nick a questioning look, but he just ignores it an shoves me in the classroom. I turn around to yell at him when I'm cut off.

"I-I'm sorry,"

I look at him to see that he is starting at his feet. Why would he need to apologize? Is he okay? When I didn't say anything, he peeked up at me, probably trying to find out what I'm thinking.

He picks his head up to look at me, but his eyes never reach mine. "I-I shouldn't have k-kissed you," he says, before clearing his throat and continues, "I don't know what got over me. But, I'm not gonna say a regret it, because I don't."

I stared wide eyed and mouth agap. Nick was now looking me in the eye, red forming across his cheeks, as he fiddled with his fingers. A nervous habit he has.

I bit my lip, Nicks eyes follow the movement. Something flashes in his eyes that resembles want and desire. A shiver runs down my spine, just from the look he is giving me.

I realized what he had just said and stoped all movements. So, Nick didn't regret the kiss? Does that mean he liked it?

I looked up at him, wanting an answer.

"Y-you didn't r-regret it?" I asked, quietly cursing myself for sounding so weak. He shook his head, signaling that he indeed did not regret the kiss. Sudden hope ran through my body at his answer, but did not let it take control.

"N-neither did I," I whispered, lowering my head to stare at the ground. My head was lifted by a finger, and I was met with Nick's eyes. He smiled gently, showing off his pearly whites. I blushed as his other hand came down and held my hand.

He was staring at me like I was his world. His thumb brush over my bottom lip and looked me back in the eyes, like he was silently asking for permission. I just nodded, not trusting my mouth to say anything.

Nick didn't waste a second as his lips swooped down and caught mine. The kiss was filled with so much passion. I felt tingles all throughout my body as sparks flew.

I slowly rapped my arms around his neck and tangling my finger in his hair. He rapped his arms around my waist as he brought me closer to him.

His lips moved so smoothly against mine, The warmth radiating off him relaxed me, His sweet lips left me craving more, and the feeling of his body against mine.
I was on cloud nine. And I never wanted it to stop. But unfortunately, air is a thing that we need.

When we pulled apart, Nick put his forehead against mine as he kissed me nose. I blushed and smiled my biggest smile to him. He smiled back and pecked my lips softly. He brought me into his warm embrace and I hugged him back, burrowing my face in his neck.

Nicks face was on my shoulder and the next words I heard shocked me.

"I love you,"

——————-

This is not the end I got maybe a few chapters left. But I hope you enjoyed it so far...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! I wuv all of you!❤️