Chapter4 (part 2)

Liam

I was going through my closet again when I suddenly felt arms rap around my waist. I tried to turn my head Toto see who is was when I suddenly felt a sudden stinging feeling on my neck and a moan slipped from my lips.

My eyes bulged out and I slapped a hand over my mouth. I heard a chuckle and felt a smirk against the back of neck as I felt soft kisses trailing up to my jaw.

I was to shocked to do anything. Finally catching a glimpse at the person, another wave of shock came over me as I seen Nick.

I don't really know what's going on, but I know I'm loving this.

I jumped when I felt a jolt on my back as I was pushed against the wall. I looked up at Nick, about to ask why he did that, when Nick's hand slammed on the wall right next to head head, making me flinch.

Lips suddenly smashed into mine. Shocked, I couldn't move. His lips moved against mine hungrily. My eyes fluttered close as I started to kiss him back, our lips moving perfectly in sink with one another.
I can't explain it any other way but bliss.

My hands found their way to his hair, fingers tangled in the dirty blonde mess. When he swept his tongue across my bottom lip, was when I came back to reality.

I reluctantly pulled away. "Nick?" I whispered while he trailed kisses down my neck.

He hummed against my skin in in response. I was about to say something again when I gasped when I felt his leg rubbing against my erection. A small moan left my lips, making him chuckle.

"Nick!" I said, more sternly while I slapped his arm to get his attention.

His head shot up, eyes wide, while he was frozen. Blush going darker every minute. He was just starring at me, with a shocked look mixed with fear and confusion.

He looked at our position. He quickly retracted his hands like I burned him. He hung his head low, muttering something along the lines of, "I'm sorry," and sped through my room and out the house.

I just stood there, realization dawning upon me, shock and confusion taking over my face.