Chapter 10

Liam

"I love you," he whispered, staring in my eyes. I couldn't believe he loved me. I felt my face get ten times warmer, so, I lowered my head so he wouldn't see my blush.

I heard him chuckle and bring my head up to meet his eyes. He smiled the sweetest smile, but I seen something flash in his eyes. If I hadn't of been staring I wouldn't of caught it. I looked like he was a tad bit nervous. Why would he need to be nervous?

When I didn't say anything he took his hand off my face and took a step back. I immediately missed his warmth.

He was fiddling with his fingers, a look of doubt and disappointment appeared across his face.

"I-I know you probably don't feel the same as me, but I don't want this to affect our friendship. If y-you don't feel the same a-as me l-l could a-always f-find someone n-new." He stuttered out, not meeting my gaze. His voice started to crack and he looked like he was on the verge of tears.

I quickly ran the short distance between use and smashed our lips together, putting as much of emotion as I could into the kiss. Nick was surprised at first. To stunned to move, but after a little bit he started to kiss back just as passionately. We pulled apart, gasping for air as we stared into each others eyes.

He rested his forehead to mine again, not breaking eye contact.

"I-I love you too," I whispered quietly. He smiled the brightest smile I've ever seen. He quickly rapped his arms around me as tight as he could and kissed me passionately once more. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back, giggling as he started to spin us around.

He looked up at me, smiling like the biggest goof. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, a glint In his eyes. I smiled and kissed his tenderly. When I pulled back, I smiled up at him and said,

"I will be honored to be your boyfriend Nick."

**********

THE END!

I might do and epilogue but l don't know yet.

I kinda felt super cringe reading this, but oh well.
I will most likely come back in the future and re-wright this, but I hope you all enjoyed!