Not wanting to expose anyone and clearly confused on what to say, Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh... nothing serious. Just... Jiminie kind of lashed out on me. And I got scared." Yoongi, who was still beside Hoseok, raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing it.

The brunette looked so lost, as if he was going to start panicking. To make him feel better, Jungkook put a hand on his back and rubbed it up and down, putting a slight smile on his face.

"Jesus Christ. I swear, Jimin's been acting so strange lately. He's always been quiet, but never this quiet. And distant. And he would never lash out on either of us. What's going on, is he having some sort of emo phase?" Hoseok was clearly conflicted, Taehyung getting sad again since he couldn't tell him the full truth.

"I don't know either, Hobi-Hyung. But he really scared me a lot. He shouted at me and cornered me against the wall, he's never done those things before. I guess he just lost... control. However, I'm kind of worried." He smiled, feeling Jungkook now wrap his arms around his waist in a comforting manner. If this had been a few weeks ago, he would have highly disapproved and protested but now, he felt too good to do so. By now, he was sure that his feelings for the other boy were a little bit more than just pure friendship. Attraction, maybe.

Yoongi looked at the two of them, his eyebrow still raised.
'Jesus Christ, you whiny princess. We get it, you were scared. Get over it,' he wanted to say but refrained himself from doing so since his dear, bunny-toothed friend looked so happy to hold the pretty boy in his arms. And he did not want to ruin that.

Taehyung let out a short, nervous laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing. God, I probably look like a mess right now." He quickly rubbed over his eyes, hoping they would not look too red and swollen.

"Look at me," the ravenette ordered, making him turn around and causing their eyes to meet. Cheeks taking in a dark colour, the younger eyed his whole face and felt giddy by seeing him so close up once again. He was beautiful, so beautiful.

With a small smile, he then removed an arm from his waist and moved some of Taehyung's disheveled hair strands towards their right place, him now blushing aswell. Then, said younger ran his fingers over the tear streaks on his cheeks, feeling the urge to place kisses all the way down. Though, he obviously didn't.
"You look perfect. As always."

Seeing and hearing that, Yoongi felt very weirded out.
"You guys are weird. Especially you, Jungkook. You're not slick, not at all. I feel like a thirdwheeler looking at you, ew." Both of them went bright red and, once again, let go of each other instantly.

"Ugh, they were having a moment! And you ruined it, damn you, Min Yoongi!," Hoseok hissed from beside him.

"You really don't have a life, do you?," Yoongi fired back, both of them glaring at each other.

Would their hate ever change for the better?

°○●○●○°

"Students, assemble!"
Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Lee's voice boomed throughout the whole classroom, everyone gathering around and sitting on their seats.

"I have an announcement to make," he presented, everyone looking at him with curious faces. Except for Jungkook, who already knew what this was about. But he wasn't complaining, he would much rather have Mr. Lee making long announcements and turning them into discussions than actually participating in class.

"Next week Monday, we are going on a camping trip!"
Some students cheered since they definetely needed some freedom from the harsh school life, some students groaned in annoyance since they really wanted to stay at home studying instead of wasting their time in a damn tent and some of them just stayed silent, processing the information rather quietly.

Taehyung belonged to the ones staying quiet, but he was definetely excited.
Sharing a tent with Jimin and Hoseok, roasting marshmallows beside the campfire, peeking his head out at night and watching the stars? Sounded very tempting to him.

He started looking at Jungkook.
Maybe him and Taehyung could spend some quality time at the campfire together.
That idea sounded quite... romantic.

It made him feel things he wasn't supposed to feel. All just because of a single thought!

"We will meet at seven AM on Monday, at the school's bus stop. Don't forget to store your luggage into the bus when it arrives! We already have enough tents since your guys' parents were so kind to lend them to me...
And now, let's do some math."
A groan went through every direction of the classroom, no one looking forward to solve exponential equations right now.

Surprisingly enough, Taehyung was looking forward through the trip. He was sure he would have loads of fun and make some amazing memories there.

Little did he know, everything would be different from what he had expected.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: a smol filler chapter,,, i'm really excited to write about the camping trip btw akdhskjdks

i swear nowadays i'm so damn tired all the time, i literally get home from school and i'm tired, i do some homework, i'm tired, i plan on catching up on the biiiig loads of bts content i missed, guess what? i'm so damn tired i fall asleep before i can even turn on my computer :(

when i wrote the end of this chap my eyes started drooping and i felt like sleeping here and there so please forgive me for any inconveniences in the end lmao i think i'm gonna go sleep now (i didn't do part of chemistry homework and i don't even understand the topic in the slightest so like, pray for my stupid ass pls)

as always, thanks for reading ily💜💜)