Chapter 66

"Lee Ruo," he spoke into the microphone. "Please report to the principal's office."

Taehyung's breath hitched, panic settling inside his chest. He was not ready to sit alone in a room with Lee Ruo! It was different than seeing each other at the other end of the hallway, they practically had to breathe the same air, sit next to each other! He didn't think he was able to do that.

Mr. Han seemed to notice how tense he was all of a sudden, turning slightly pale and clammy hands pulling at the fabric of his trousers as he frowned worriedly. He let it slide for now, waiting for his student to enter.

Just about a minute later, another knock could be heard on the wooden door of the principal's office. "Enter," Mr. Han ordered, Taehyung slightly flinching at the sound of the heavy door opening and closing his eyes shut as he heard the other's footsteps on the floor, leading towards him. Not sparing the auburn-haired boy a single glance, he could sense Lee Ruo's presence right next to him. He was horrified. He really thought he had moved on properly but as he was left alone with the older boy standing next to him, he could feel anxiety rising in his chest and his ears picked up nothing but the other's breathing, suddenly remembering certain things.

"Take a seat, Ruo," the man spoke, gesturing towards the chair next to Taehyung's, the pink-haired boy shifting uncomfortably. "So, Mr. Kim tells me you have done inappropriate things without his consent during your relationship with him which damaged him permanently. What do you have to say?" For a second, the boy looked caught off guard, taking the seat and widening his eyes for a moment, obviously not expecting Taehyung to actually have the courage to speak up.

"He's-- He's lying. He wants to take revenge because he was not satisfied with our relationship since we were both young and immature and ended tragically!" Tears brimming inside his eyes, Taehyung shook his head wildly while shutting his eyelids tightly.
"Wh-When will you finally admit it?! You took advantage of me, and you keep denying it! Do you even realize how fucking much you scarred me?!," he screamed, both Ruo and Mr. Han widening their eyes at his outburst.

"Language, Mr. Kim. So, both of you tell me different stories, which one am i supposed to believe? Mr. Kim, you are one of this school's most reliable and hardworking students with a squeaky clean slate. And Ruo, I know your family and how much they care for independance and world peace, economy, climate change and all those things. Without a doubt, they raised their son just right," the man thought out loud, Taehyung almost scoffing at the ignorance despite being extremely scared and internally panicking.

They raised their son just right? They raised their son to be a piece of literal dog shit, but go off, I guess.

"Sir, I have evidence. I have witnesses. I have photos, videos, audio material... Please, give me a chance to prove that I am not lying. I am the victim here! A-And I would not wrongly accuse someone of attempted rape for some stupid little revenge!" Feeling the tears leak and doing everything to keep them inside, the boy grabbed into his pocket with shaky hands and pulled out two phones: his own and BamBam's brother's phone.

Without even waiting for a response, he unlocked his cellphone, searching for the videos of Jackson's party and succeeding almost immediately. Playing a video and zooming in on one spot, he turned around his phone so that the screen was now facing Mr. Han.

"This is me and him at Jackson Wang's party. I'm sure you can recognize us. He's pouring me a drink and I'm drinking it. Can you see? Can you see how weak and tired I look? He's taking me upstairs," he told quickly, feeling his breaths accelerate once again.
"Because he was tired. I was going to put him to sleep, the slight alcohol just messed with his mind. He's a lightweight, you see?"

"Sh-Shut up," Taehyung snapped, slightly sniffling now. He took Mr. Han's silence and slightly widened mouth as a sign that he had processed everything shown in the video and moved on to the next one. "You saw the way he grabbed me. I was struggling but he forced me upstairs and no, I wasn't just tired. Look at this one, Sir. That's Jimin accompanying me back downstairs. I'm sure you can see the marks on my neck, those are hickeys. I was so in shock, I could barely walk. I can't just fake this, Mr. Han. Here's Ruo, walking down after Jimin fought him off and helped me. These are from Jackson's Instagram account, I didn't stage this. You can ask him personally," he continued, taking down his phone with his voice breaking every now and then.