-Aftermath-

Miles POV

"Due to the Coles' Tragedy, Senator Geoffrey Patrick convinced the Congress that all superheroes and vigilantes under the age of 21 will be apprehended by the new law enforcement task force called C.R.A.D.L.E. So far they have managed to apprehende most of the teen heroes. If you spot one of the teen heroes out and about then don't hesitate to call C.R.A.D.L.E. and report the sighting." Miles flicks off the TV. Things couldn't be worse, he thought. Ms. Marvel is stuck in a hosplite recovering and is the face of law. I can't even go on payroll around Brooklyn without being shot at by the CRADLE people.

All this happened what seems like a month ago. Roxxon was doing what evil powerful corporations do, threatening to kill teen activist Ailana Kabua set to speak at Coles High School. You know stuff never goes as planned one thing leads to another, including a dragon for some reason and the school getting crushed. The news blames us and the government is concerned for our mental well being.

"Miles, we know that you and the Champions never meant for this to happen but it is just that they may have a point." Jefferson Davis, Miles' dad said. "We know that being Spider-man is a way for you to make a difference but at what risk. You could have died at the school. Plus these C.R.A.D.L.E. people are hunting for you. And they don't seem to be messing around or bringing you in alive."

My dad has a point, many under-age superheros have already been captured and relocated to God knows where. We have already lost more than half of the champions and young superheros in general. Things were never supposed to go this far. Viv Vision was dead or MIA and Riri is missing as well. Ms. Marvel is also the face of this law and is recovering. Things couldn't get any worse right?

Hello Friendo, Author here. This is my first fanfic. I have loads of ideas of stuff to write about Marvel and other franchises. If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes that's on me. (I'm REALLY bad at spelling.) Anyways, hope you enjoyed. I will try to update this at least every two weeks but school suck, especially online school. -Aura