Flower Gleam and Glow

Jack, Hiccup, Merida, Gobber and even Maui gave an exasperated groan before heading into the next scene. Why did something so simple have to become so complicated?

Time skip and they are walking in another area of the forest.

"Wait, where's Jack," Citlali voiced. Causing the others who didn't notice, to realize that Jack was missing from the party on screen.

Now their hearts sped up in fear at the possibilities.

Rapunzel: So wait, how is the ocean alive? It's water.

Moana: I'm pretty sure it's just the natural magic of the world.

Hiccup: No, something that may be an everyday normality, usually has an unlikely origin. I actually have a theory.

Merida: Shoot.

Hiccup: You said Maui lost the heart right? (Moana nods) That means it was in the ocean for a thousand years?

Moana: Yeah.

Hiccup: The heart can't be used by others but magical objects can have a tendency to radiate power. And since the heart gives Emily the power of life, I'm pretty sure that the heart was active in the water so long that it gradually brought said water to life.

The others take a moment to reflect on that.

Merida: Huh, thot would actuallay make sense.

Moana: Yeah but the wind is alive too. How is that alive?

Hiccup: Well... I mean everything is connected to air, maybe the breeze just grazed the heart for a long time or something.

Moana: I don't think so. The heart was hidden within a cave that only insects could fit into. The wind wouldn't be able to touch it.

Rapunzel: Then what?

They were all silent in thought before suddenly Jack drops from the trees.

Those close to Jack gave a sigh of relief at her presence on screen.

Jack: Guys, I found a shortcut.

She jogs forward and the others follow until they reach what seems to be a mine tunnel going into a small mountain.

Jack: I scoped the area, this tunnel will lead us to a dam. If we keep going forward, it'll lead down another tunnel and straight to the city.

Hiccup: Are we sure going through a tunnel is a good idea? I haven't had a great history with them.

Jack: What could happen?

Hiccup: (lifts a finger)...... I got nothing.

Merida: Well let's goo.

The group heads in and the camera pans back until it shows the back of the guard captain.

Hearts sank at the sight. That's what could happen. They're gonna get cornered and arrested, possibly even killed.

...

Wow, Hiccup really does have bad luck with tunnels

Scene cut; deeper in the tunnel, Hiccup is using Inferno as a light source and they're all chatting.

Jack: Look all I'm saying is that if you see people who are begging for money, you shouldn't initiate a snowball fight. They're not gonna have the energy.