-9-

Hailey's alarm clock indeed alarmed her again, she opened her eyes reluctantly. She slept for maybe two hours tonight, if not less. What happened with Ben didn't leave her. What if I didn't say anything? Would he have kissed me? Is he really sorry he did that or does he have feelings for me? Does he hate me now? What am I supposed to say when I see him today? The thoughts drove her crazy.

She got into the set knowing she had double work today. Her voice sounded better, but the bags under her eyes were huge. Lucky her she had Lily to cover her face with makeup.

"Hailey, how do you feel?" Robert looked at her. "You... don't look so good."

"I'm fine," that's all Hailey said.

"Okay... Go get ready with Lily, and we'll start shooting."

She nodded quietly and went, hoping not to meet Ben. She was afraid of what happened, and what was going to happen because of it. Even though they didn't do anything, they both knew what was going on.

On her way to the dressing room, Luke called. "Hailey!" She heard the moment she picked up, it made her smile a little.

"Hey, Luke. What's up?"

"Great. You?" She heard his smile through the phone.

"Honestly not the best. Yesterday I didn't feel well and today is super busy." Hailey said.

"Oh, sounds bad. Tell me when you have free time, I'll come by. I do not accept your sadness."

"Of course, yes. I'll even call you today or tomorrow, depending on when I'm finished here."

"Deal. Well, I have customers, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye, thanks Luke." She finished the call and saw Daniel catching up with her. "What's up Daniel?"

"I'm okay, but what about you? Are you feeling well?" He smiled.

"Yeah, I lost my voice yesterday.. Are you going to Lily? After all, getting your hair done won't take less than 10 minutes." They laughed.

The crew kept shooting outside a scene with Hailey, Ben and Daniel. Hailey and Ben haven't even talked yet, Hailey tried not to make eye contact with him. But when they all got outside she didn't have a choice.

"Hi," she smiled at him.

"Hi." Ben said quickly, barely looking at her. He immediately started talking to Robert. Really? Is this how it's gonna go now? Hailey thought.

"Cut!" Robert yelled for the fifth time. "Ben, I'm begging you. Your daughter is dating a criminal, you just saw them together on the street. I'm not buying your anger, it should be more real."

"Can we take a 5?" Ben rubbed his eyes.

"Just do this scene, what's the problem?!"

"There's no problem, Robert. I don't get why I have to explode with anger every time, catch her hands-"

"Because this is the script, and this is your role! Are you okay Ben? Someone get a thermometer!" Robert started to be annoyed and Hailey only wanted to disappear. Her tears choked her with every second. "Let's try again."

"I'm sorry..." Hailey mumbled when she was already out of breath and ran from there. I'm terrible, I ruined everything. I ruin everything for everyone, no one will want to work with me. And I also ruined my friendship with Ben.

Ben felt bad, even worse than before. Robert looked in the direction Hailey went, he guessed it had something to do with what she told him yesterday and looked at her with pity. "Ben, go see if she's okay."